Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Limit-->NL
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2007, 01:23 PM

Default Re: Four Winds 200NL Hand #3

I don't mean to be overly results-oriented, but it looks like you deliberately left K6 out of his range. At a loose live 1/2 NL table, I think we need to include a lot more crappy 6x hands in his range here, hands that will probably not fold the turn for any amount of money.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't mean to be overly results-oriented, but it looks like you deliberately left K6 out of his range. At a loose live 1/2 NL table, I think we need to include a lot more crappy 6x hands in his range here, hands that will probably not fold the turn for any amount of money.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree... live players love to limp any suited cards. Seeing any 6xs would not shock me one bit.

It's really hard to put him on a 7 here unless it is 67 or A7. I'm probably making it $75 to go on the turn and pushing basically any river (whether that's good or not [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])
Old 08-14-2007, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't mean to be overly results-oriented, but it looks like you deliberately left K6 out of his range.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, I just never conceived of it. When I think of the likeliest hands to contain exactly one 6, I usually think of A6 and the connectors and semiconnectors. Smoker was in late enough position (in fact, I think he was OTB) that I should have included random suited crap like K6s, but it would have been weeks before I put him on K6o.