Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2007, 12:28 AM

Default Re: CR Membership Fair?

The moderator has already been notified about this post.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:31 AM

i saw a thread about hot older chicks a few days ago, but can't find it now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-14-2007, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i saw a thread about hot older chicks a few days ago, but can't find it now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I mash the button does the elevator come faster?

J
Old 08-14-2007, 12:37 AM

My membership lapsed while I was backpacking around Asia, and I was kinda pissed to find out they wanted me to pay the initial signup fee all over again.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:38 AM

Should I see a doctor about the rash on my peen?
Old 08-14-2007, 12:48 AM

This isn't so stupid thread as it seems. CR should at least warn members on time. Who can really remember that oh, I paid my CR membership 11,5 months ago, I shoud renew before I get booted.

Strange, as when I had to renew the first time, they sent me a mail that my membership has to be renewed in a few weeks. Last time, they just sent that I didn't renew in time so my membership is cancelled.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This isn't so stupid thread as it seems. CR should at least warn members on time. Who can really remember that oh, I paid my CR membership 11,5 months ago, I shoud renew before I get booted.

[/ QUOTE ]

We don't care, it is what it seems.

Please make the elevators run faster.

J
Old 08-14-2007, 12:55 AM

beat: u r broke and can't afford the membership
brag: I'm a member but don't even notice the monthly fee
variance: gimmick account for OP, even though no one cares who he is
Old 08-14-2007, 02:00 AM

Ilovefoxmulder,

While you may not show me any respect, I will dignify your remarks with CardRunner's policy that is clearly communicated on the website. Potential members pay a sign up fee to access our library of videos, content etc. They pay a monthly fee to keep that access. Over time as our content grows and improves the prices have gone up. We are providing more value to our members than before. We offer members who choose to cancel their subscription a 4 month window in which to rejoin without paying the sign up fee again. This is not required but something we choose to do. In any 4 month period we make over 100 new videos and plenty of new content worth the sign up fee. Members are paying for a service and constantly increasing content on how to beat poker.

Your understanding of the one time fee is incorrect. As long as you are a continuing subscribing member you won't have to pay the sign up fee again. When you cancel your membership you also sever your contract with CardRunners. When we raised our prices in February due to brining on Brian Townsend and other improvements like doubling out output of videos from 3 to 6 a a week, a couple members complained that somehow we were never allowed for the lifetime of their subscription allowed to raise prices. This is not a fair understanding of the situation. As we add value for our members, and increase our costs significantly, it is only fair to raise prices reasonably. Your choice as a member or potential member is to decide if you see the value in the membership.

Please feel free to email me at zimba@cardrunners.com if you would like to discuss this further.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:22 AM

Its a bad buisiness decision IMO. My membership ended 4 or 5 months ago, and i was planning on paying the monthly fee again here soon. I will not be re-joining if i have to pay the fee again.The "one time sign up fee" as i understood it was a "one time" fee.

Obviously the monthly and "one time" fee price will go up over time, thats not what were talking about here zimba.

Bad buisiness ethics IMO.