BLdSWtCUm 61 37.20%
BooostachE 69 42.07%
MAFCKINDONNA 15 9.15%
MJs_COACH 19 11.59%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2007, 03:58 PM

Default Re: Guitar Heroes - GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
tokyo, the past month or so i post a v/w list with every player in the game on d1...since i'm a data-driven person who shines after d1, this is the best i can do on d1 to help out

so u need to readjust ur read about the wolf list being too large; i've done it as wolf and villager, so it's neutral

[/ QUOTE ]

UGH THIS IS ALSO BAD
Old 08-13-2007, 03:59 PM

thats it, i am only voting nichp/smell until i die.

im outty
bye girls

[ QUOTE ]

this is exactly true, bobo (and tokyo) claimed wolf wtf am i supposed to do? does a villager seriously do that ever and why would they?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get why anyone would ever claim wolf. It's confusing but I'm not sure it's wolfy.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

this is exactly true, bobo (and tokyo) claimed wolf wtf am i supposed to do? does a villager seriously do that ever and why would they?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get why anyone would ever claim wolf. It's confusing but I'm not sure it's wolfy.

[/ QUOTE ]

its a joke you [censored] morans. bob said in his POSTS that he cut/pasted from sumzero's old posts osfmodifjaoidfg
Old 08-13-2007, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
all
nich is bitching we need to lynch bobo/tokyo/dustin/chuck because of their claims, but hes voting for fcbl? this is odd.
this requires that we vote for nich.
NICH NICH NICH NICH NICH NICH NICH NICH NICH NICH NICH

[/ QUOTE ]

i really wish i could vote u

i said they need to go by must-lynch...i even said we are stuck voting those 4 after we make 3 mistakes...but for now let's try to get some wolves (fcbl) to prolong the time until we have made 3 mistakes...by then, maybe seer woulda cleared 1+ of those 4

[/ QUOTE ]
So, assuming you belive your 4 list contains a wolf 100% of the time, you think our chances of finding a wolf day one are > 25%?
On average they should be 4/19 or 21.1%. So you think village currently has an edge of 5% (on day one)?
I think if you really belive in your one in four list the right conclusion for you would be to lynch from that list today.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its a joke you [censored] morans. bob said in his POSTS that he cut/pasted from sumzero's old posts osfmodifjaoidfg

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was a joke and I don't understand why everyone reacted so angrily against it. I didn't think it meant much at all and thought spaca voting for bobo there was off and suspicious.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:04 PM

Tokyo, you don't agree with me on FBCL but I do however liek your read on Nich for all of your reasons listed, he is acting VERY out of character, somehow I didn't notice it at 1st. I suggest getting off thesmeel and going back to Nich, I will vote him with you, lets get a Nich bandwagon going, even Nich can't disaprove.

Nich
Old 08-13-2007, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tokyo is a villager

So we have a list of

Nez
Supine
Tokyo
Scott
Kevkev
Clown
Probably Bobo
Probably Luckay
Probably TheSmell (although his last couple posts have been uber strange, and he won't acknowledge my masonry attempts with him)

And GT1T's last post was really really good and bumps him down from meh-wolfy to meh and maybe even meh-villagery

This is good, I'm feeling better about today
Old 08-13-2007, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was a joke and I don't understand why everyone reacted so angrily against it. I didn't think it meant much at all and thought spaca voting for bobo there was off and suspicious.

[/ QUOTE ]

OldTimey

There is tons of history when it comes to the wolf role claim, it's silly and IMO I agree with you that it's a joke and shouldn't be frowned upon so much

But it does push some players buttons for sure