Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2007, 03:41 AM

Default Re: Dealing with gays

just put my name under/around it somewhere

if you don't, oh well
Old 08-13-2007, 03:53 AM

I was driving an attractive girl home tonight, after spending a couple of hours with her and some friends teaching her how to play poker.

The first thing she asked me after we got in the car and I told her that I only lived a few blocks from her was: "So you live there with your partner?"

If you guys could see me, I'm about 5ft9 and weigh 210. I have mutton chops and play in a hardcore band. This is the very first time in my life I've been accused of being gay.

I replied, "Holy [censored] [censored]! Seriously, you think a guy that looks the way I do could be gay?....

... um, not that there's anything wrong with that, I mean."

Further expaination: she's kind of a hippie but totally fuckable. Also, her asking me if I was gay might've been a plus... if anyone believes in the idea that chicks really want to [censored] gay guys (which I do).

So, long story short (as if that's possible now), I'm going to try and bang this bitch two ways from Tuesday. If so, I'll post a trip report. If not... I guess I'll go and try to suck some dick. Who knows? Maybe she picked up on something.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"So you live there with your partner?"
This is the very first time in my life I've been accused of being gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

part·ner –noun

4. a husband or a wife; spouse.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"So you live there with your partner?"
This is the very first time in my life I've been accused of being gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

part·ner –noun

4. a husband or a wife; spouse.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hahahaha way to jump to conclusions, now you're definitely not getting any hippie poon
Old 08-13-2007, 04:03 AM

Yeah, well. I live with a dude.

In seperate bedrooms, I might add.

At least for now.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:04 AM

let me explain

attractive girl invites you over to join her and her secksy friends

and your choice of activity issssssssss.....................

[ QUOTE ]
I was driving an attractive girl home tonight, after spending a couple of hours with her and some friends teaching her how to play poker.

The first thing she asked me after we got in the car and I told her that I only lived a few blocks from her was: "So you live there with your partner?"

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-13-2007, 04:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Hahahaha way to jump to conclusions, now you're definitely not getting any hippie poon

[/ QUOTE ]

Its for the best, anyone that uses partner to describe a relationship that isn't between a dude and a dude or a dog or pony or relative is going to be a horrible frigid hairy nasty feminist unwashed disgusting pile of vegan poop.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:05 AM

I like gay people.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

If you guys could see me, I'm about 5ft9 and weigh 210. I have mutton chops and play in a hardcore band. This is the very first time in my life I've been accused of being gay.

I replied, "Holy [censored] [censored]! Seriously, you think a guy that looks the way I do could be gay?....

Further expaination: she's kind of a hippie but totally fuckable. Also, her asking me if I was gay might've been a plus... if anyone believes in the idea that chicks really want to [censored] gay guys (which I do).

So, long story short (as if that's possible now), I'm going to try and bang this bitch two ways from Tuesday. If so, I'll post a trip report. If not... I guess I'll go and try to suck some dick. Who knows? Maybe she picked up on something.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

Translation
Girl *subtle*: You attached? I'm interested.
You : WHAT?! HOW CAN YOU THINK I'M A GAY!!!
Old 08-13-2007, 04:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

Translation
Girl *subtle*: You attached? I'm interested.
You : WHAT?! HOW CAN YOU THINK I'M A GAY!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

lolololol

what did she say after this?