Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2007, 08:17 PM

Default Re: [x] Beat - Promaments Reprise

[ QUOTE ]
okay this is so friggen easy and this is probably the only time that i would ever recommend telling people that you play poker. let it slip out to some girls that you play poker for a living. you can do this by going up and asking one of the catty gossipy girls about something that you were thinking of buying thats kinda expensive or whatever. i dont know maybe you can ask them what a girl would like for her birthday or something.

tell them your budget is non existant and it wont matter anyway to you. they will inquire as to why this is and you can just say "yo ho i play 400nl for a living what up."

youre either gonna get her to jump on your meat right there and then or shes gonna go blab about it to others and get them to jump on your meat too.

[/ QUOTE ]
holy [censored] thats another thing that is unique about me i assunme..I tell NO ONE that I play poker. I tell my friends that my parents leased me my audi and they pay for it, not the truth that I pay for it with my poker bankroll.

also, someone confirm what edd says above that isnt edd pls? kthx
Old 08-12-2007, 08:18 PM

key to getting laid in highschool: hang out with other guys that get laid

edit: layed lol wtf
Old 08-12-2007, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
okay this is so friggen easy and this is probably the only time that i would ever recommend telling people that you play poker. let it slip out to some girls that you play poker for a living. you can do this by going up and asking one of the catty gossipy girls about something that you were thinking of buying thats kinda expensive or whatever. i dont know maybe you can ask them what a girl would like for her birthday or something.

tell them your budget is non existant and it wont matter anyway to you. they will inquire as to why this is and you can just say "yo ho i play 400nl for a living what up."

youre either gonna get her to jump on your meat right there and then or shes gonna go blab about it to others and get them to jump on your meat too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can confirm that this could work, just based on how shallow high school girls are. Once the gossip is in the air that u have money, u will have honeys.
Old 08-12-2007, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
holy [censored] thats another thing that is unique about me i assunme..I tell NO ONE that I play poker. I tell my friends that my parents leased me my audi and they pay for it, not the truth that I pay for it with my poker bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

look i wouldnt ever recommend anyone saying to people that dont play poker about their profession but its not like in a year or so you will care what any of those people will think of you. this is one of those situations where it might be beneficial to "announce" to your peers how you earn money just to create a buzz about yourself.
Old 08-12-2007, 08:24 PM

Just dont go around buyin bitches everything they want.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

look i wouldnt ever recommend anyone saying to people that dont play poker about their profession but its not like in a year or so you will care what any of those people will think of you. this is one of those situations where it might be beneficial to "announce" to your peers how you earn money just to create a buzz about yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

right, this worked when i pitched for the baseball team as a freshman.

i had several hot girls say hi to me in the hallway and probably had plenty of ins but chose to just say "hi" back and never talk to them again

[ QUOTE ]
Just dont go around buyin bitches everything they want.

[/ QUOTE ]
i think this is bad since it makes girls not respect you
Old 08-12-2007, 08:29 PM

Ya, and like I said earlier when u have something (money) u are something. Which will only create fake circles of friends, if u can be cold and emotionless and not get attached to anything bragging about money is fine. U will eventually get any girl u want as long as your pockets are deep. Just realize that friendships and relationships are made over time.
Old 08-12-2007, 08:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i disagree, i think most of us can admit that we have had a crush that our friends have disapproved of (usually because we are caught up in the moment and think she's hotter than she really is). just cause he used to think she was cute doesn't mean he still does. he came to his senses, big deal

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know, this all just reeks of [censored] on someone that rejected you. He liked this girl for a while apparently and then suddenly says he wouldn't want to [censored] her anyway, like he's so swimming in pussy that he can just turn her down. To top it all off, he posts a gross picture of her with [censored] all over her face. Oh, and then bitching about how he can't get with girls despite the mad amounts of money he makes, etc. Doesn't seem bitter to me at all...