Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Sponsored Support Forums > RakebackNetwork
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2007, 11:45 PM

Default Rakeback questions thanks (looking for offer?)

Here is the scenario I am mostly a tournament player and play mostlty at Full Tilt right now (ugg no rakeback either). My play is sporatic proably about 50 or so tourns a month it really depends. I used to play tons of SNG's at Party, Eurobet etc. Anyway I was wondering what sites that I haven't already signed up for offer rakeback and are allowed in U.S.
I have accounts at Poker Stars (have problems depositing there so gave up), Ultimate Bet (same thing), Full Tilt and BoDog.
I am looking for a new card room I can easily deposit into (with visa hopefully). Even more then one room with decent tourns in the $20-$50 buy in range and of course sats for bigger ones.
Is it also possible to re-sign up at Full tilt and get rakeback (if a waiting period then really don't want to bother I know they are strict on 2 accounts).
Old 08-11-2007, 12:42 AM

Default Re: Rakeback questions thanks (looking for offer?)

Sounds like about the only two main US sites you don't have accounts for are Absolute and Cake. For what you play though it seems like you already have accounts at the sites where you will have the best tournament options.

Give up on the credit card and get an Epassporte account for right now or use something like moneygram until a better solution comes along. Neither one of these options are ideal and do involve some fees but credit cards just work to infrequently right now at most sites for my taste.

No chance of getting rakeback for you at Full Tilt. You can't get it either by closing and reopening an account.
Old 08-12-2007, 12:25 AM

Default Re: Rakeback questions thanks (looking for offer?)

Thanks for the feedback and I forgot yes I had an account at Absolute too in the past but really wasn't that impressed with the site. I have Epassport but had problems with them, and of course Neteller was the easiest til they left.