Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2007, 04:11 AM

Default HU 200NL AK im lost

This is about 10 minutes in, nothing spectacular has happened and no particular reads exept that villain was limping sometimes his button wich lead me to belive he might be bad. We havent had any big confrontations yet just playing small pots. He was snapcalling flop and turn thou.

Is this an easy call, easy fold or borderline call. Usually im playing higher in 6max just trying to learn HU.

I have 256 and he cover by dollar or so

Holecards:
Dealt to Hero [ CK SA ]
Hero : Raise $6.00
villain : Call $5.00

Flop:
[ C5 CA H4 ]
villain : Check
Hero : Bet $12.00
villain : Call $12.00

Turn:
[ DJ ]
Hero : Bet $32.00
villain : Call $32.00

River:
[ S7 ]
Hero : Bet $65.00
villain : Raise $202.00
Hero : ?????????

ps. sorry for the HH but i cant find converter that works for ipoker
Old 08-11-2007, 04:56 AM

Default Re: HU 200NL AK im lost

i think this is a safe fold.
given there isnt much history and the way you played this hand, this would be a very bad spot for a crai bluff.
Old 08-11-2007, 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
given there isnt much history and the way you played this hand, this would be a very bad spot for a crai bluff.

[/ QUOTE ]
So this is 63 like allways or what hand is he checkcalling on this board two streets and then checkraising river? Does he goes for checkraise with A7 or what is he representing by checkcalling two streets with so many draws outthere.

Just trying to learn HU and i dont know if im way off in my way of thinking here.
Old 08-11-2007, 05:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
So this is 63 like allways or what hand is he checkcalling on this board two streets and then checkraising river? Does he goes for checkraise with A7 or what is he representing by checkcalling two streets with so many draws outthere.

Just trying to learn HU and i dont know if im way off in my way of thinking here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could be a lot of stuff: a slowplayed set and aces up most likely imo

edit: HU you dont have to worry that much about possible draws and all hands to up in value a lot.
Old 08-11-2007, 05:20 AM

Didnt knew people were playing sets this slow on crazy scary board, also wouldnt he just bet out A7 on river into me so river doesnt go check check.

Have patience with me just learning hu like i said [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-11-2007, 05:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Didnt knew people were playing sets this slow on crazy scary board, also wouldnt he just bet out A7 on river into me so river doesnt go check check.

Have patience with me just learning hu like i said [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Those questions arent easy to answer, cause it depends a lot on the particular villian HU. the way the hand played he should have been able to put you on a good ace, so he could plan on you betting the river.