Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: BBV
This is clearly B, B, or V 4 6.35%
double you tea eff mate? 8 12.70%
TGIF Mate! 6 9.52%
BBV gets worse every day 14 22.22%
BBV gets better every day 10 15.87%
BBV got so bad it was good but now the downward spiral is like looking like Snakes on a Plane 2 starring Heratio Sanz (no samuel L= beat zomg) 11 17.46%
Danza, ysscky 10 15.87%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2007, 12:36 AM

Default Re: Ozzy87 busted for speeding

[ QUOTE ]
just talked to my dad (a police officer in portland or), and he said that if it were in portland

class c felony for the fake id
2 gross misdmeanor reckless driving, and the pot

the id thing is whats really gonna hurt him

worst/avg case no more than 6 months in county jail served concurrent on all charges and this is what he would expect to see happen in portland

best case
$fine community service, counsling, probation (for a pretty good lenght)

my dad went on an on about how damaging a felony is...i think that stuff is pretty well know, so i want type all that.

Even though its already been said, he biggest mistake he said was subitting to the search.
If he would have said no, and they would have played the terriost card, which my dad said is very unlikely, they would have detained him, taken him to jail, and impounded his car. My dad also said that he probably would not have done all this because it is a VERY large pain in the ass.

my dad also said that if he hires a realy good attorney, and has no prior convinctions and gets a pretty leinite(sp) judge he could get off pretty light

[/ QUOTE ]

Reading this thread piecemeal so sorry if I missed some comments and I am just trying to add some informed info. I am not trying to disagree with any of your fathers info regarding police procedure but from someone who has a pretty good familiarity with passport services...the international ID is a very big deal especially from a country such as Pakistan. Regardless of whether or not there are immediate charges, good ole Ozzy's life is going to change and I hope his books and transactions over the last 2 years are well in order.

I have no idea who this person is as I don't follow online players and have no reason to bash him. I am not familiar with his heritage although I see there are some references that I have not read yet but forging international identification documents from a flagged country in this day and age will change your life.