Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2007, 01:31 PM

Default Re: Beth Shak -- from tonight\'s WSOP on ESPN

[ QUOTE ]
It's amazing to me how most of the remarks are about her look her body etc. if this were a man would you be talking about his body. Are all you men such low class trash that this is how you spend your days berating someone. Also 39 isnt 60 That doesn't mean head to toe platic sugery. Who are you hanging with thaty ou even would think that. Are you all soo hot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't know Dan Shak just joined 2+2.

Anyways, the obnoxious, New Jersey accent voice drives me nuts. I've got many relatives who live in New Jersey and the accent is equal to screeching chalk on a chalkboard. It's impossible to talk to any of them without wanting to punch them in the face.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'm 44 and lived in the Philly area for about 15 years years. Let me say that she is not bad for any age and appears to have a good plastic surgeon.

But, these continued comments about her being hot and flawless are asinine or are a great level. Have you ever woken up next to one of these Main Line women? I have and the word 'cryptkeeper' comes to mind. She may be a super stepmom and a great wife but c'mon. Lets not get too carried away.

OK, maybe cryptkeeper is getting carried away too. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was within 10 feet of her for over 2 hours when Dan was playing the ante up for africa event (he made the final table).

i saw her from every angle and she is one fine looking piece of ass.

in her age bracket she is in the 99.5 percentile.

hell, if i stack her up against the 20 something bracket i still put her in the 99th percentile.

she weighs about 105lbs and her skin is in excellent condition. some fool said she has leathery skin. that's complete rubbish.

the chick is extremely hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf
Old 08-10-2007, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's amazing to me how most of the remarks are about her look her body etc. if this were a man would you be talking about his body. Are all you men such low class trash that this is how you spend your days berating someone. Also 39 isnt 60 That doesn't mean head to toe platic sugery. Who are you hanging with thaty ou even would think that. Are you all soo hot?

[/ QUOTE ]

No we'd be talking how loaded and rich and sucessful he is.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
low class

[/ QUOTE ]
She has Aces!
Old 08-10-2007, 07:40 PM

i just watched the episode and i think its absolutely ridiculous how the AA/KK/AA hand goes down. hellmuth and shak [censored] HIGH FIVE each other while the dude is making his decision? wtf?

hellmuth immediately stands up and then tells the crowd "I PUT IT IN THERE IN HALF A SECOND!" and then she says the same thing...i mean jesus christ, how ridiculous and out of line of both of them.

and lol @ the KK dude actually calling after all of that
Old 08-10-2007, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i just watched the episode and i think its absolutely ridiculous how the AA/KK/AA hand goes down. hellmuth and shak [censored] HIGH FIVE each other while the dude is making his decision? wtf?

hellmuth immediately stands up and then tells the crowd "I PUT IT IN THERE IN HALF A SECOND!" and then she says the same thing...i mean jesus christ, how ridiculous and out of line of both of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

i love people who berate without even reading the topic, it makes sense given the stacks, though he didnt see shak
Old 08-11-2007, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no way he puts them both on aces. hellmuth, yes, but he's the short stack.

he's gotta feel that shak has AK or queens, then it makes sense
Old 08-11-2007, 04:19 AM

no wonder ivey was sweating her...
Old 08-11-2007, 02:12 PM

PH had barely any chips...he couldn't have done much damage to either Brett nor Beth -- all Brett should have been concerned about it whether or not Beth had aces, cuz that sizeable "main pot" was the only thing that really mattered at that point. And if he DOES put phil on aces, that makes it even more unlikely that Beth has it too. And Beth had made a couple dubious preflop pushes before that. His call is fine -- just an ice cold deck.
Old 08-11-2007, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i was within 10 feet of her for over 2 hours

[/ QUOTE ]

ahh, it's all becoming crystal now.