FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is it?
Beat 23 46.94%
Brag 26 53.06%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2007, 07:47 AM

Default Re: Prima/Microgaming - New features

[ QUOTE ]
I played one sng at gnuf, then realised that you can't see the bet sizes without looking to the chat area or putting your mouse over the stack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mini view.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:14 AM

- SNG's are way too fast, even the slowest ones.. People are playing the TV-sng's just because there is a better structure there, and no broadcast.
How about switch extreme turbo with what i call regular sng ( like stars normal sng with good structure and 10min levels ), or just add some which allow some more play. even (ftp's structure on normal sng's would be doable here)
I cannot imagine players using profitable sng strategy (non turbo) on other sites being a consistent winner on prima over several hundred sng's..
(everybody knows sng's are goldmines for the sites, so why not encourage the players. ( elky was the first to reach supernova elite by donking HS sng's on stars.. ))

- another thing that annoys me are the quick start and quick search functions. i have never used them, i dont see the use unless you are a tard, and it tells me that those who designed it never have played any online poker. which ultimately drags down the rating as it shows little understanding for the players by the site.

-when i log on the client it starts up from where i closed it, like $0.5/$1.
and if im gonna play $1/$2 i just go there. but since my internett connection drops out for 2sec every 20mins (not your faultthe lobby pops up again in $0.5/$1, and not $1/$2 which was the tab i was at when disconned.

- pls add the badbeat tables at the limit tab too.. as traffic is sometimes low, it so lame to go out of NL and open the badbeat tab to get a game. have the bad beat $1/$2 tables shown on the NL $1/$2 tab, just have them in a different colour or mark them some way so people know..

on the other comments i agree with buddylist being stupid, i would like to see mucked cards, cards when allin, keep the midlevel stakes NL300, NL500 et c. and please make HH like stars or ftp.

my 2c
Old 07-28-2007, 12:34 PM

one more thing:
would like a fold any button just like stars..

so that when i checkfold in BB with 5 limpers in pot who decide to check it down it wont prompt me to check-bet my 4high on each street...
Old 07-28-2007, 03:09 PM

I hope Prima doesn't start showing mucked hands. It allows the fishies to make horrible calldowns and bluffs without feeling bad about everyone seeing their hand. When you flop the nut straight, get AI, and lose to runner runner or whatever to an overpair, hey, as far as that guy knows, his JJ was good. I think there is a lot more EV gained from that aspect than any EV lost from getting better reads from mucked hands.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hope Prima doesn't start showing mucked hands. It allows the fishies to make horrible calldowns and bluffs without feeling bad about everyone seeing their hand. When you flop the nut straight, get AI, and lose to runner runner or whatever to an overpair, hey, as far as that guy knows, his JJ was good. I think there is a lot more EV gained from that aspect than any EV lost from getting better reads from mucked hands.

[/ QUOTE ]Fish don't use PAHUD or look at HH's to see the mucked hands. And even if they did, they wouldn't adjust their play anyway.
Old 07-30-2007, 03:32 AM

- another thing that annoys me are the quick start and quick search functions. i have never used them, i dont see the use unless you are a tard, and it tells me that those who designed it never have played any online poker. which ultimately drags down the rating as it shows little understanding for the players by the site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quick start is great for the sit & go's... at peak times you don't have to open one's that seem only half full from the lobby, to find they've already started.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2007, 06:45 PM

Quick start is great for the sit & go's... at peak times you don't have to open one's that seem only half full from the lobby, to find they've already started.

hmmmmm... ty
Old 07-31-2007, 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I played one sng at gnuf, then realised that you can't see the bet sizes without looking to the chat area or putting your mouse over the stack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mini view.

[/ QUOTE ]
nice one, thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
why the f*** could support not tell me that???
Old 08-10-2007, 10:27 AM

Is it right that the response time in the NL 6max games i play is ridicuosly short ? And the great timebank feature was removed ?! I play on Battlefield.

Greetings,
MrNike
Old 08-10-2007, 11:25 AM

Rabit cam rules.

I think the changes are moving in a good direction. While I agree there could be a lot more, honestly the time I put in at prima is for the games, and catering to the 2+2 crowd probably won't help that aspect [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].

I guess the only thing I don't like about the new patch is that in the summary mode it doesn't show your dealt cards. I am to lazy to see if you can turn off the deal animation now (which is pretty fast, but not as fast as seeing that little text message in the chat box).

Even with the annoyances like no instant hand histories, I have always like the software because it gets hands in fast. Now that there is a time bank it is pretty sweet.

Oh, one thing, make your standard size tables a little shorter. Here is how to size them:
Set up a monitor on 1600 by 1200
Turn the task bar to always on
Open 4 tables.

If you can position them with no overlap (prefably with a small buffer beyond that) you have the size right.