Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2007, 05:02 PM

Default Strip Club with the Champ

For lunch today 7 of my co-workers and I went to the local DC strip club,Camelot , for our lunch break. One of these co-workers happened to be the Little Guy (from my Clarence Thomas post...I blurred his face so you don't hound him for autographs when you see him on the street).
[image][/image]
The Little Guy wore his "Sam I Am" Dr Seuess t-shirt for the ocassion. We tried to get him to wear the fake wrestling belt, but he seemed to be under the impression that they didn't allow fake wrestling belts at strip clubs.
DC strip clubs don't let you touch the dancers so when you want to give them money you have to go up to the stage and stand there like a jackass holding dollar bills. We gave the Little Guy some 1's and sent him up to the stage. He stood there expressionless and motionless for a good twenty seconds. The stripper, thinking he was just some random young guy says "cute t-shirt." His response? "Thank you" He handed her the dollar bill and immediately returned to his seat.
For a 1pm show, the dancers were suprisingly decent looking, most of them solid 7s on the OOT scale. Almost all of them just stood there swaying and a couple of them did the butt cheek flapping thing that I thought only fat-assed girls in rap videos could do. Only one of the dancers actually used the pole, and she was kinda old and, shall we say, 'weathered' looking.
The music was your usual mix of cheesy strip club songs, except for a Tom Petty song that the Little Guy rocked out to (with air guitar no less) and one girl who put on "Undone" by Weezer. She got two dollars from me.
The lunch crowd was the usual (?) mix of small business groups and creepy old guys. The creepy old guys seemed to get really excited when a preteen looking dancer took the stage. This made me slightly uncomfortable thus distracting me from her pronounced labia.
Interestingly enough, the hottest girl happened to be our waitress and we got plenty of nice views when she came to get our drink orders and clear the table.
Alas, with no Little Guy and his wrestling belt the trip was only OK.

ps. there are youtube videos of the Little Guy singing Backstreet Boys in our shipping department
Old 08-09-2007, 05:41 PM

Default Re: Strip Club with the Champ

do you just post threads and never come back to them?

everyone has responded to all your previous posts saying "stop posting, you blow" and you continue to post.

even worse than posting in OOT like its your own private blog, is making each entry a new post.
Old 08-09-2007, 05:59 PM

seems like you guys are making fun of these handicapped peeps
Old 08-09-2007, 06:01 PM

Blue,

I actually have liked some of your posts, but this one sucks. Also, less new threads!