Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2007, 08:42 PM

Default Current lag time on Pokerstar checks?

Since January I have had about 12 checks sent to me in NY (all over $1k) all arrived in under 7 calendar days. I made my request on 7/26, wondering if others are experiencing longer than normal delays.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:37 PM

Default Re: Current lag time on Pokerstar checks?

[ QUOTE ]
Since January I have had about 12 checks sent to me in NY (all over $1k) all arrived in under 7 calendar days. I made my request on 7/26, wondering if others are experiencing longer than normal delays.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just wait the 15 days and let Stars know and they will promptly recredit your account.

I have been very happy with the Stars payments lately. I have received 7 of my last 8 check requests within 7 days. The one I did not receive was returned to the check processor -- Stars let me know about it and recredited my account.

One thing I would reccommend is adding your full zipcode to your Stars profile -- the 4 digits at the end of the 5 digit zipcode. I read a post on here that that helped someone else and so far it has worked very well for me.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So what I really want to know are request-receive dates for checks requested 7/26+. Thank you.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:23 AM

All of the cashouts are processed within 72 hours - if it takes longer for you to receive the cheque, it's down to the postal service rather than PokerStars. If you mail support, they can tell you exactly when the cheque was mailed.

Therefore, there's a certain amount of variance with the time it takes for you to receive the cheque, but the source of that variance is down to the postal service rather than PokerStars.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They say max 15 business days. If you haven't received your check by August 16th, then e-mail support and ask what's up.

Most of my checks took about a week, one took almost two (8 or so business days). SO just chill out, it will come in the mail.

Worst case scenario is it doesn't come: then just ask Stars to cancel the old check and issue a new one.