Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2007, 11:31 PM

Default Poker tracker

I have about 15k hands at ap but recently moved to ftp. I want to be able to view all the hands at the same time (ie. combining all hh). Pt is importing the ftp hands without a problem but I dont know how to display them or combine the two.
Thanks
Old 08-04-2007, 12:38 AM

Default Re: Poker tracker

Are they already in the same db? If so, somewhere on general tab (I'm pretty sure, or it's in a menu) is something called "alias". Using aliases allows you to combine all the stats from multiple sites/player IDs.

If they aren't in the same db then they need to be (to do what you want). Either export all from A in to B, or all from A and B in to C.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:11 AM

I have created the alias needed and they are all in the same database. It just doesn't update my new ftp hands.
Old 08-04-2007, 11:12 AM

Are "fulltilt" and the appropriate $$ level(s) selected on prefs tab? And your date/date range choice there covers the dates the ftp hands were played?
Old 08-04-2007, 11:30 AM

All the appropriate things are clicked on, as for the dates, i simply selected all dates.
Weird thing is, when I graph it with poker grapher, I dont have a problem, it uses all my hands on all sites I have imported. I just dont see them in pt.
Old 08-04-2007, 12:04 PM

What happens if you select only "fulltilt", "all dates" and the right game level on prefs tab? Nothing at all on general/session/games tabs?

No offense but are you sure you got the alias correct? What happens if you select your ftp ID in the player list on general tab?

Look at one of the processed hh files and see if there's something strange about the date/time line.

The hands are definitely in there if the graphing tool can see them so IMM it has to be a prefs setting or alias mistake because I've never heard of this problem being something else before. The only way I've ever heard of hands disappearing is that because the hh are written using the date set on your computer, if your date is set wrong the hands will seem to have gone missing from pt. But this can't be your problem here because you're using "all dates".
Old 08-04-2007, 11:38 PM

I'm pretty sure I selected my alias right. How do I choose my ftp ID? When I go to the prefences tab all I see is my ap IDs.
(I'm sorry this is taking long, I really appreciate ur help)
Old 08-07-2007, 05:45 PM

Anyone able to fix this?
Old 08-07-2007, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone able to fix this?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, would've replied but didn't see it got bumped.

If these aren't play money or tourney hands where you're trying to access them through the ring stats icon or if this doesn't help then you'll want to ask Pat at pokertracker.com support forum. I can't imagine what he'd say any different but I'm out of options.

So IF you are certain the hands are in the db you're using this with (i.e., the pokergrapher $$ or hand totals reflect the sum of abs/ftp hands):

1. Go to prefs tab and at the very top click "Remove All Filters";

2. Still on prefs tab, make sure "All Dates" is selected then go to poker sites underneath and put a check mark next to "FullTilt";

3. Go to game levels to the right of that and put check marks in every one there;

4. Click on "General Info" tab.

On the far left of pt you will see every player fitting those prefs criteria. If you look at the player list and see nothing at all or after looking through it carefully can't find your ftp player ID then something is wrong.