Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Limit-->NL
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2007, 05:56 PM

Default Re: AQs blind battle

there's really not that much value in raising here. you have nothing to protect against, and he probably gets it in lighter on the river when he thinks you might have KK, as opposed to you taking a very strong line, which might get him off weak aces. the bottom line is that he's probably weak, and you don't want to chase him off
Old 08-07-2007, 03:38 PM

I would just call PF. Look to play a medium sized pot unless you flop big. You have position and very nice hand that can play many sized pots. I think you shove or call and call river. Too often at these stakes someone is overvaluing A9 or something.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:56 PM

not sure if its been meantioned...if you call pots $27 and you'll have $16 left, if you plan on getting it in vs an aggressive player(hes lead into pfr twice) calling the turn and pushing whats left on the river given hes likely to bet. if he doesnt time down a little and push.

with regards to isura post...given hes underbet flop and turn i dont think you want to be calling the river if he underbets again(and you call turn), just get it in.