Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2007, 12:41 PM

Default Re: New Software Announcement – Smart Buddy,the universal poker buddy

Poker Pro, yes or no answer please, can I search for people who choose to hide themselves from the ordinary search function on Poker Stars? A lack of a direct answer to this question will lead me to assume "no it cannot". Thank you.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bad news - It won't remember my password anymore and has forgotten all my buddies (~500), I had a quick look in "C:\Documents and Settings\me\Local Settings\Application Data\Poker Pro Labs\Smart Buddy" and config.xml is blank (even after I save password) and a bunch of empty folders 1.0.0.0-1.0.20.0 that kind of look like they should have config.xml backups in them. Please tell me this isn't what it looks like?

[/ QUOTE ]

Support never got back to me on this.

Also, any plans to support iPoker?
Old 08-07-2007, 12:18 AM

so support, why isnt my buddylist working, like at the moment i can see 2 of my buddy's online, one is playing cash on UB,, the other cash on fulltilt, and i can see all their tbls fine...the tbls that dont seem to be updating are all the mtt ones everywhere? do u have problems with mtts in general, because since ive bought it in the last week, i have like 20 ppl on my list, and not once has it shown that they are playign 4 mtts when in fact they are...it just randomly shows that they are registered for some event, thats about it

any explanation?
Old 08-07-2007, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Much better now, thank you. Now that the important stuff is fixed, how about shrinking that big-ass banner at the top? For example, look at what I put together with my mad MSPaint skillz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or just get rid of it completely and the dead space on the bottom. There's no need to advertise a product I already am paying for.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes - this is important. Screen real-estate is at a premium!
Old 08-07-2007, 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so support, why isnt my buddylist working,

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm also having difficulty with my buddy list updating, it's only showing 3 total players, two have which have been on all day. I only play on Stars, and I am sitting with people on my buddy list who aren't showing up. Restarting the program didn't help either. I've also been having an issue with it showing players sitting at broken tables or tables that don't exist anymore.

Is this because the buddy list is dependent on server side updates, or is there a way to manually refresh them. If this updates so slowly then I don't have much use for the software.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Poker Pro, yes or no answer please, can I search for people who choose to hide themselves from the ordinary search function on Poker Stars? A lack of a direct answer to this question will lead me to assume "no it cannot". Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can try hiding and then searching for yourself. Sb will still find you.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:24 AM

We are having an issue with some players not showing up. The systems are updating very quickly so that is not the issue but some players are just not showing up when they are playing.

When you have this issue, can you please PM me with the user id and table info of the player that you don’t see and we will try to solve this today. We have been optimizing our back end for the last 3 days and it could be related to that.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:25 AM

Support never got back to me on this.

Also, any plans to support iPoker?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Ipoker is on our list of sites we will be adding support for.
Old 08-07-2007, 04:40 AM

Well you can all see I asked a simple direct question to Poker Pro asking if it searches for hidden players and got no answer. That means NO it doesn't capture hidden players.

And trubador no disrespect I'm not gonna take the word of a newly registered user here. Anyone can create an account here.

Unless a long time regular whom I can trust vouches for the searching of hidden users I will not be purchasing this product and I advise any others who are thinking of buying this software for that feature not to bother until we get some kind of confirmation.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so support, why isnt my buddylist working, like at the moment i can see 2 of my buddy's online, one is playing cash on UB,, the other cash on fulltilt, and i can see all their tbls fine...the tbls that dont seem to be updating are all the mtt ones everywhere? do u have problems with mtts in general, because since ive bought it in the last week, i have like 20 ppl on my list, and not once has it shown that they are playign 4 mtts when in fact they are...it just randomly shows that they are registered for some event, thats about it

any explanation?

[/ QUOTE ]

We support cash games for major sites and support poker stars tournaments and SNG’s. We are in the process of adding support for other MTT and SNG poker sites.