Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2007, 04:35 PM

Default Re: Hellgate: London - Calling Diablo Fans

Ug, I wish you hadn't posted this. I was kinda a D2 fan, but not into it too much. For whatever reason I am seriously jonzing for HGL.

Ever since this post I have been following the news on it. Looks like they are beta testing in Korea, but Alpha invites for the rest of the world were being sent out last week. I have been reduced to begging on various fan forums for an invite, but somehow I don't think the guy who registered last week is going to have much of a shot.

Don't think I can make it a few months. sigh
Old 07-29-2007, 05:59 AM

New, very sweet, trailer. Guess I might finally have to update my PC. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2007, 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
New, very sweet, trailer. Guess I might finally have to update my PC. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the more I see the more I want. BTW, I think the confusion over Korea beta/US alpha boils down to naming conventions -- supposedly the Korean beta 'winners' that were announced are playing the alpha.

For the love of god, start the beta though alpha invites are like a trickle.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:42 PM

Very nice hands-on preview at:

Gamespy write-up
Old 08-06-2007, 04:43 PM

I have an extra Mythos Beta invite to hand-out. First person who has already posted in this thread that responds can have it. It's a decent way to pass the time until HG:L and they will be porting over Mythos testers to HG:L eventually.

Wiki quote : "Mythos is a computer game under development by Flagship Studios. The game is being created by the recently formed Flagship Seattle. The game is an online RPG that will be used to test the networking technology behind the multiplayer component of Flagship Studios' Hellgate: London. The game will not be sold in the shops but digitally distributed by Flagship Studios subsidiary Ping0 in North America and Europe some time in 2007. The game will be free to play and download but it is expected Flagship will work to receive some revenue from the product although how this will happen has not been announced.

The game is very similar in style to the Diablo series utilising the same perspective and many of the interface characteristics of the original game."

Edited to add: Even though this is still closed Beta (100-200 people online at any given time, about double what it was a few days ago) the NDA has been lifted.

Vlorg
Old 08-06-2007, 07:25 PM

Oh man I'd so [censored] that girl in the armour. I don't even care what she looks like under the helm. Could be like Baraka and I'd still bend her over.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:50 PM

Female Templar

Enjoy.. NSFW
Old 08-06-2007, 09:57 PM

I'll give it a shot
Old 08-06-2007, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have an extra Mythos Beta invite to hand-out. First person who has already posted in this thread that responds can have it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where were you a week ago [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I managed to get a Mythos invite on Sat -- its no Hellgate but is somewhat fun. More importantly, according to legend, HGL alpha invites have gone to users that were only signed up for Mythos testing -- please lord one time...

Didn't see it mentioned, but the release is set for Oct 31.
Old 08-07-2007, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have an extra Mythos Beta invite to hand-out. First person who has already posted in this thread that responds can have it. It's a decent way to pass the time until HG:L and they will be porting over Mythos testers to HG:L eventually.

Wiki quote : "Mythos is a computer game under development by Flagship Studios. The game is being created by the recently formed Flagship Seattle. The game is an online RPG that will be used to test the networking technology behind the multiplayer component of Flagship Studios' Hellgate: London. The game will not be sold in the shops but digitally distributed by Flagship Studios subsidiary Ping0 in North America and Europe some time in 2007. The game will be free to play and download but it is expected Flagship will work to receive some revenue from the product although how this will happen has not been announced.

The game is very similar in style to the Diablo series utilising the same perspective and many of the interface characteristics of the original game."

Edited to add: Even though this is still closed Beta (100-200 people online at any given time, about double what it was a few days ago) the NDA has been lifted.

Vlorg

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill pay $$ on pokerstars for it.