Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2007, 04:02 PM

Default Gaelic Football Nationals - Training Log

For the next month I am really trying to cut some weight(It should come naturally), and really build strength and endurance. I will be pushing myself harder than ever this month. I am going to update daily what my workout routine was, and what I have eaten. I am not sure if I am taking these supplements in the right orders, so if you see any flaws, please point them out. Also, if you have any suggestions, please point them out.

So far, today my schedule has been this.

Wake up, take 2 HRX. After about a half an hour, I had a bowl of cinnamon shredded wheat with low fat soymilk(totaling 260 calories, 10g protein, and 51g carbs) I also took a green tea extract supplement, 3 salmon oil pills, and 1 BCAA. I also took a multi-vitamin.

I then had 1 serving of amplify(banana flavored, 110 calories, 21g protein)

I worked out(ran 2 miles, did some drills for gaelic football)

Came home, had 1 serving of Endurox R4 which contained 270 calories, 13g protein, 52g carbs. I had 1 serving of a green tea drink totaling 60 calories, a BCAA tablet, 3 salmon oil tablets(10 cal each).

I just took 2 more HRX, and am about to have 1 serving of nonfat yogurt, which contains 180 calories, and 9g protein.

How is this so far. I will be taking 3 more salmon capsuls later, but as of right now, I have about 950 calories today, and 53 grams of protein.

Not sure what I will be having for dinner yet. I am planning on having 1 more amplify shake before bed, along with ZMA.

I am not sure how much protein I really need, or how many calories I should be taking in. I do want to lose as much weight as I can, but I am not sure how much of a deficit I should have...

How is this so far?
Old 08-06-2007, 04:03 PM

Default Re: Gaelic Football Nationals - Training Log

I am 5"10, 190 lbs at the moment. I have a pretty big build.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:26 PM

This is terrible. I'm going to workout. I don't know where to start. Maybe I'll endeavor on this later. But here are 2 pointers.

1) Stop taking any supplements. (Please look at the definition of the word as well.)
2) Eat 2k cals a day on a Zone format.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:59 PM

Here are the links in the FAQ you need to read:

Berardi's 7 Habits, Foods that make you look good nekkid, Fitday, another fitness and supplement thread