Default Re: just a note on barry\'s 755th homer

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A-rod will destroy that thing within 5 years

[/ QUOTE ]

Want to bet?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will does A Rod get to pump himself full of juice like barry ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but he has to hit off juicers his whole career as opposed to only the last 8-9 years.
Old 08-06-2007, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WHY DO PEOPLE BLAME AND HATE BARRY BONDS?

The only criminal is the the commisioner. EVERY OTHER [censored] SPORT IN THE WORLD was testing and professional baseball did nothing. Bud Selig should be thrown in jail. The owners should be the ones that are booed. They took the easy rout on this situation and profited from people killing themselves.

Every player in the modern game has done something. Barry Bonds and Ken Caminiti took steroids. I guarantee Tony Gwynn and Cal Ripken took amphetamines and other stimulants.

I can not stand Baseball or their fans. We all knew this was a problem, but we cheered Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa. Now we act surprised that steroids were a problem. Now all the blame is put on Barry Bonds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cal Ripken? Are you serious?
Old 08-06-2007, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

The only criminal is the the commisioner. EVERY OTHER [censored] SPORT IN THE WORLD was testing and professional baseball did nothing. Bud Selig should be thrown in jail. The owners should be the ones that are booed. They took the easy rout on this situation and profited from people killing themselves.

Every player in the modern game has done something. Barry Bonds and Ken Caminiti took steroids. I guarantee Tony Gwynn and Cal Ripken took amphetamines and other stimulants.

I can not stand Baseball or their fans. We all knew this was a problem, but we cheered Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa. Now we act surprised that steroids were a problem. Now all the blame is put on Barry Bonds.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only cheered McGwire.

That don't make me no racist either.

I just had inside information..... Sosa paid me to do his bat corking for him.
Old 08-06-2007, 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If Bonds did steroids because he hit homers late and his head got big, then Cal Ripken took every single steroid left in the world after Bonds got first dibs.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The fans are acting in much the same way they did when Aron broke Ruths record. If Barry was white or subservient then the white man would support him.

[/ QUOTE ]

My main problem with Bonds is that he is a huge ass hole, not that he is black. I don't know anyone who hates bonds because he is black, do you?
Old 08-06-2007, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If Bonds did steroids because he hit homers late and his head got big, then Cal Ripken took every single steroid left in the world after Bonds got first dibs.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is your reason for thinking this?
Old 08-06-2007, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 08-06-2007, 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He got super freaky huge by the end of his career, he never missed a game (easily the most damning, the #1 attribute that steroids help with is recovery time) and, just like Bonds, his head is ridiculously huge now. People think of Ripken as this lunchpail guy, but he was a physical specimen and the most physically gifted SS ever to play (until that point). The only thing that might reduce the chances he was on 'roids is that his career started a little earlier than Bonds and so use wasn't as rampant during that time.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:33 AM

guy who caught the ball shredded it and is selling pieces of it for 1k a pop.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:34 AM

Anyone who thinks steroids and/or greenies haven't been widely used (>75%) in baseball since Aaron's days, you are seriously delusional.