Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2007, 10:37 AM

Default Re: I Need To Convince My Psychiatrist To Prescribe Me Adderall

As a psychologist who who works in a university counseling center and regularly conducts ADD assessments, I can tell you that it's VERY easy for us to separate those who have a genuine problem from drug-seekers....
Old 08-01-2007, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As a psychologist who who works in a university counseling center and regularly conducts ADD assessments, I can tell you that it's VERY easy for us to separate those who have a genuine problem from drug-seekers....

[/ QUOTE ]
Quit teasing and spill it, bro!
Old 08-01-2007, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I do have a genuine problem, and adderall will not help me fix it. So I am also a drug seeker that is trying to legally acquire the drug. From what u said it doesnt seem like I will succeed, but if it works and I get addicted I can then maybe sue u mad crazy pill prescribing doctors.

No I would never sue someone for giving me drugs [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I will be very discreet and cordial and make sure no one but this internet community knows what is going on.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was under the impression that many doctors prescribe the drug even if they have a pretty good idea that the person is just a drug seeker. similar to doctors who are lenient with medical marijuana scripts.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmmmmmmmm......................

you're bluffing

I CALL

actually, i found out last year i have ADD

pretty sure you can fake it if you read up on it, esp. since people act differently one on one in a controlled environment than out in the uncontrolled real world, so it doesn't matter if you can actual pay attention while you're getting diagnosed
Old 08-04-2007, 06:02 PM

Trip Report.

Ok, I saw her earlier and I told her that lately I have been having major problems focusing. I then asked her if this could be some side effect of one of the drugs I am currently taking. She told me it could be a possibility, but most likely not. She also said that I do show signs of ADHD but because I am taking drugs to help me with depression, getting a prescription for adderall, ritalin or any upper for that matter is out of the question. At that point I called her bluff and re-raised her with I cannot keep my mind focused and it is beginning to hurt my everyday life mentally and I am becoming forgetful and lazy. She still told me there was nothing she could do, and the best option is to stay with what I am on and try to overcome this problem on my own. I then became a little more aggressive and told her I would just have to go out and acquire it illegally. She reccomended that I do not do this. Bad Beat. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Looks like I gotta take matters into my own hands.
Old 08-04-2007, 06:04 PM

tell her that you dont like the anti depressants and you've decided to stop taking them. then ask for an adderall prescription. If she wont give you that, ask for ritalin, if she wont give you that, go to a doctor.
Old 08-04-2007, 06:32 PM

Wellbutrin is a stimulant. Prescribing another is riskier. Its going to be harder for you because of that.
Old 08-04-2007, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you might. i basically just discovered that i do - all of those things happen to me very very regularly. like i can't have a conversation without spacing out every minute, it's really difficult. and my memory sucks really bad - it is very selective - that's another one. you should really check out the book, it was pretty enlightening for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. Everyone has it to some degree. It has never affected my work.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:10 PM

Quit being such a ballsack and smoke some weed OP.