Poker Stars
No Limit Holdem Tournament
Blinds: t10/t20
2 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
SB: t1550
Hero: t1450

Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">SB raises to t80</font>, Hero calls t60 <font color="aaaaaa">(pot was t100)</font>.

Flop: 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (t160, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">SB bets t100</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to t320</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB raises all-in t1470</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero calls all-in t1050</font>.

Villian was a very aggresiv player.

Hm i called pf because of his aggro pf-game but i think a fold is still fine and maybe better...

I also don't like my cr here.
We will mostlikly only get action from better aces and maybe draws. Is here anybody who like to cr here?

I thinkdonking and pushing vs. a raise amd c/c ist better because it can induce bluffs or raises from worser hands.

So how do you play it?
Old 08-04-2007, 05:18 PM

Default Re: 55er ~ A4s tp+monsterdraw

B/3b is a fine alternative. But I see nothing wrong with c/r and stacking off. Even if you only get it in vs better aces and draws you have a pretty large edge. You're 55ish vs big aces, slight fav over A5 and crushing every possible draw.
Old 08-04-2007, 05:52 PM

Default Re: 55er ~ A4s tp+monsterdraw

I agree, good first post. You're not going to get enough action if you flat the flop and hit the flush. You could get action from a 5 but if say 8c comes on the turn your hand loses a lot of equity. I raise this almost everytime and call the push.