Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2007, 11:04 AM

Default Re: Counterfeit $100 Dollar Bills

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hate you [censored] lottery degens. You filthy crack heads spend days up at the counter, just let me buy my beer for christs sake.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, and they don't just buy a bunch and leave. They stand there and tell the clerk a thousand lottery bad beat stories and act like they rented out the space in front of the counter for the afternoon. And of course, the clerk has to just stand there and nod and pretend to listen because he doesn't want to p1ss off his best customer.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been my experience that the clerk is genuinely interested and has a thousand stories of their own that they are happy to share.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Buddy of mine got a s**t load of 10's once. The awesome thing about 10's is that most people don't check em. We went on a rampage at a couple of strip clubs that we had never been to before (or since)......Good times...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

This is awesome!
Old 08-03-2007, 12:45 PM

I used to work at as a teller... when we got what we suspected were fakes... we had an envelope that we would send out with the bills to the secret service.

If they were fake, we would get a report back saying it was a fake, then the teller would use that report to offset their G/L and balance their drawer (since basically they were $100 short).

I had heard about these "super bills", the $100's reportedly made in South Korea. So as a precaution or "test" we sent out 20x $100 bills that my manager and I were ABSOLUTELY sure where legit. We said that they all came as one ATM deposit and we were a little suspicious.

To our surprise one of the $100's was in a fact a fake, confirmed by the secret service.

Kind of freaky that 5% of the bills we sent out were not real. My manager and I both had pretty descent training / experience in spotting fakes... and we were totally shocked.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who's making them

[/ QUOTE ]

A ton of counterfeiting is done in Colombia as well. I think they're the world leader in counterfeits. They bleach 1s and print 100s.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, and they don't just buy a bunch and leave. They stand there and tell the clerk a thousand lottery bad beat stories and act like they rented out the space in front of the counter for the afternoon. And of course, the clerk has to just stand there and nod and pretend to listen because he doesn't want to p1ss off his best customer.

[/ QUOTE ]

The store gets 6 cents on the dollar for lottery sales in NY. I can't imagine they consider these people their best customers, unless they are buying other stuff too.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:58 PM

People who use counterfeit bills are morons. Id much rather just rob a place then get the feds involved.
Old 08-03-2007, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
People who use counterfeit bills are morons. Id much rather just rob a place then get the feds involved.

[/ QUOTE ]
When someone pulls a gun out, you know you're getting robbed. When someone hands you a counterfeit bill, do you always know it's fake?
Old 08-03-2007, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Id rather be rich than dumb.
Old 08-03-2007, 06:24 PM

4 years ago when I was a freshman in high school I made counterfeit $10 bills. I wasn't planning on using them just showing them around. This kid in my spanish class wanted them so I gave them to him. He bought nachos at the cafeteria and got change back. The next day he tried to use another one and got caught. I got suspended for 3 days(would have been 5, but finals were coming up and they didn't want me to be suspended during finals.) He got charged with a misdemeanor.

When I got called into the on-campus police officer's office I was really scared. He patted me down. Informed me that he just got off the phone with the Secret Service or FBI or something I don't recall but something scary.

Good times.