Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2007, 02:47 PM

Default Rakeback

Who do you guys recommend as a Rakeback affiliate for FTP? I'm starting up an account next week and would like some sort of rakeback. Also, if someone wants to team up for the referall bonus,I'm down for that. Peace
Old 08-03-2007, 05:02 PM

Default Re: Rakeback

I use Rake Reduction and it is great.

http://www.rakeupdate.com/signup/rakereduction

Standard 27%, their support is great, you can cash out daily and withdrawals are super fast.
Old 08-03-2007, 05:46 PM

I've also been thinking about depositing on FTP. I play at Stars now, but I thought that I might as well get some rakeback to add a little $.

I am playing NL10. Is it possible to get rakeback at those stakes? Do you guys think it's better to stay at Pokerstars or move the funds to FTP or somewhere else to get rakeback/bonus?

OP: Sorry if I borrowed your thread. Hope it's ok :-)
Old 08-03-2007, 05:59 PM

getting rb at full tilt or anywhere is definetly better than the FPP at stars. Not until you move up to much higher limits does it become worth it. I play 2/4-5/10 limit on FT and don't plan on moving to stars until i'm at around 15/30.

If you think the games at stars are much better then, that's one thing. But as for rewards systems go, small stakes = full tilt.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:02 PM

Thanks for the help! I think I'll give it a try. I don't know if the games are harder or softer on FTP, since I never played there. But it's definitely worth a shot.

BTW I play like crazy now! I think I'll have to slow down a bit and focus on studying more about the game than actually playing it. But it's so fun!!! I have played much less the last couple of weeks though.

I have played over 51k hands 6max NL10 since 1st of July, and have payed about 990$ in rake. That is a lot of money going down the drain. It would be nice to have some of it back.

Does FTP take the same amount of rake for NL10 as Pokerstars?

Thanks again!
Old 08-04-2007, 12:06 AM

at .10nl ftp takes twice as much as stars 10c per $1 i think,but at higher levels they are the same.