Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Backing out of a deal in exchange for money is..
OK 68 86.08%
A scumbag move 7 8.86%
Results plz 4 5.06%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-03-2007, 03:28 PM

Default Re: B,B, or V?: lilholdem interview!

How many hands do donkament players average per donkament?
Old 08-03-2007, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

7. The word "wigger" is a million times more racist that the word "ni--ga" used in a friendly way, even by whiteys.
--GA

[/ QUOTE ]

are you kidding me.. trying going up to a black person and calling them a n-i-g-*-e-r.. i will lay like infinite to 1 that outa 10 timse, the black guy will knock your ass out 10 times and do it to a white person they will just laughi n your face...

seriously, go to a ghetto, i would love to see you on tape walk downtown say gary,indiana or detroit and start telling black people and be like whats up [censored]

you be dead so fast you wouldn't know what hit you
Old 08-03-2007, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ya know?

you know what im sayin?

[/ QUOTE ]

errrrrrrrrrr, no don't know what that mean ...?
The interview is painful to watch, but so is playing alot mtts. Maybe that's why he is so good?
Old 08-03-2007, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he's putting in a [censored] of volume this month to hopefully let me ride his coattails for like 10kish and I bet if you stalk anyone in this competition you could make 100 posts a day on each person of their badbeat HHs.

Also, ike is dead on as expected

[/ QUOTE ]

what is ike even trying to say? I'm very confused. That lilholdem is a better tournament player than me? lol, that is obviously not true. I can't really tell what he's trying to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

ae he is def better then you sorry it's hard for you to understand. Come play tourneys for a bit ike and myself and I'm sure some other intelligent players/posters would be happy to crossbook.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah LMK if you want to crossbook any action at the TStone tournaments this month
Old 08-03-2007, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why don't all you closet racists man the [censored] up and just say what you're trying to say?

[/ QUOTE ]
I hate naggers.

[/ QUOTE ]

O NO HE DINT

[/ QUOTE ]
WOW SOMEONE FINALLY GOT IT

geez
Old 08-03-2007, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

7. The word "wigger" is a million times more racist that the word "ni--ga" used in a friendly way, even by whiteys.
--GA

[/ QUOTE ]

are you kidding me.. trying going up to a black person and calling them a n-i-g-*-e-r.. i will lay like infinite to 1 that outa 10 timse, the black guy will knock your ass out 10 times and do it to a white person they will just laughi n your face...

seriously, go to a ghetto, i would love to see you on tape walk downtown say gary,indiana or detroit and start telling black people and be like whats up [censored]

you be dead so fast you wouldn't know what hit you

[/ QUOTE ]

why is the aggressiveness of black people a measure of the racism of a word?
Old 08-03-2007, 04:30 PM

well i believe that someone who is aggressive will do harm to you..

if i walk up and call a white woman or man a whigger they will 99% of the time walk by or think i am crazy and not do anything.. thus, be nonaggressive and not care.. its like calling someone a cracker.. a black person can call a white person that and they not care.. however, flip it around and have a white person call a black person a nagger, then all hell breaks lose

you walk up to a MASS majority of black females and males and call them a nagger, you will more than likely be physically, verbally injured or killed..

sorry we ain't all rich white boys who went to an all white school.. i know many here have grown up, i have especially in my school with them and know that they don't appreciate it where as we could care less and laugh at their ignorance when they call us whiggers but they flip out over one word..
Old 08-03-2007, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you walk up to a MASS majority of black females and males and call them a nagger, you will more than likely be physically, verbally injured or killed..

[/ QUOTE ]
I saw a guy verbally murdered on the streets of Houston. It was [censored] up.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I thought he'd talk a bit different.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i played with chad in Event #1 (the 5K mixed) at this year's WSOP and he played phenomenally. also a very nice dude in person. sure he's has some interesting fashion choices and isn't as educated as some but that shouldn't take away from the fact that he's a gentleman at the tables. just my two cents.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't he allegedly call a known 2p2er "the luckiest niqqa ever" or something equally hilarious/absurd?

[/ QUOTE ]

yah it was me, with like 20 players left in the WSOP 1k rebuy we got it in my 77 vs his qj, he flopped a pair, and i rivered a set. it was pretty ridiculous, but i still like the guy just fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious?

Even a "feel" player like him should know its a [censored] coinflip (with your edge obv).
Old 08-03-2007, 04:33 PM

its funny that you still dont understand why the word is offensive

its also funny that you dont get that there is something wrong with making fun of a white person because they "act like a black person"

OH HEAVENS NO HOW COULD HE LOWER HIMSELF TO THAT!?