Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2007, 10:26 AM

Default Re: 2+2 Fantasy Football

[ QUOTE ]
I'm in 100% if this spot's still open.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you are the last one with priority, anyone else who wants in will be altnerates and be ranked in order of priority they sign up.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:03 AM

EP - on the site, not familiar with Yahoo's descripts. Can you confirm the following;

Roster: QB, QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

This means we start 2 QBs, 2 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 TE, 1 WR/TE, K, DEF and have 8 bench spots?

Waiver time is 2 days, are there a limit on how many waiver moves you can make? Also, post waivers, when all players are free agents, are pickups unlimited?

I also didn't find that states when lineups can be amended until, i.e., is it each individual player within 5 min of kickoff of his game or a set time for the team as a whole?

-Triple Threat
Old 08-02-2007, 11:14 AM

WHY THE [censored] ARE YOU POSTING THIS [censored] IN HIGH STAKES SECTION. WHAT KIND OF [censored] IDIOT ARE YOU. ITS FOOTBALL [censored]. GO TO THE SPORTING [censored] PAGE. NOBODY GIVES A [censored] ABOUT FANTASY FOOTBALL. HOW ABOUT YOU FANTASIZE GETTING A GIRL AND A LIFE. YOU [censored] [censored]. GET A [censored] LIFE YOU NO GOOD PIECE OF [censored].
Old 08-02-2007, 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
EP - on the site, not familiar with Yahoo's descripts. Can you confirm the following;

Roster: QB, QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

This means we start 2 QBs, 2 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 TE, 1 WR/TE, K, DEF and have 8 bench spots?

Waiver time is 2 days, are there a limit on how many waiver moves you can make? Also, post waivers, when all players are free agents, are pickups unlimited?

I also didn't find that states when lineups can be amended until, i.e., is it each individual player within 5 min of kickoff of his game or a set time for the team as a whole?

-Triple Threat

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the above is correct in terms of roster positions, pickups are unlimited. There is no limit on trades or pickups, and players after they are not drafted become free agents and dont have to follow waivers. However when you drop players, they will go on waivers.

Unfortunatley I have not done Yahoo Fantasy football before (only ESPN) so I do not know when the last possible chance is to change your starting lineup. I have done Yahoo fantasy bball and I know they allow you to change up until game time, so it's prob the same for football.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WHY THE [censored] ARE YOU POSTING THIS [censored] IN HIGH STAKES SECTION. WHAT KIND OF [censored] IDIOT ARE YOU. ITS FOOTBALL [censored]. GO TO THE SPORTING [censored] PAGE. NOBODY GIVES A [censored] ABOUT FANTASY FOOTBALL. HOW ABOUT YOU FANTASIZE GETTING A GIRL AND A LIFE. YOU [censored] [censored]. GET A [censored] LIFE YOU NO GOOD PIECE OF [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh dummy I know it goes in the sports section but it obv will get a lot more responses here since most people in the sports section dont have 1k+ to put up. Must suck to be a troll, shouldn't you be living under a bridge anyway instead of posting on 2+2?
Old 08-06-2007, 11:26 AM

bump

Epi - can you PM us or confirm that this is a go whenever you finalize teams/etc. I noticed only 5 of us has logged in/registered.
Old 08-07-2007, 04:10 PM

Okay you all have a week to decide if your in/out or else alternates will start to take your place. Also for the people is in, we will vote on a buy in amount.
Old 08-07-2007, 04:21 PM

Also we need a respected poster to escrow for us, any ideas?
Old 08-07-2007, 04:25 PM

I thought we agreed to 1k buy-in?
Old 08-07-2007, 04:26 PM

If most people want a 1k buy in that's fine (I have a feeling that most people will want this).