Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2007, 01:21 PM

Default Re: d10 makes a thread about a girl

[ QUOTE ]
Regardless of the motivation, I don't think it's that simple to assume she wouldn't be interested in a LTR.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think she may want a LTR, but my contention is that if she has several guys to choose from she's not gonna go for the guy who asks for a LTR after 3 days.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We ran through all 6 episodes and then I make a move on her and get her into bed. {snip}
So on Tuesday I find out she's been seeing another guy. Started seeing him about a week before she saw me, got together at least 2-3 times during the last week for Starbucks/watching movies/general hanging out. {snip}
And I don't think there's anything wrong with seeing two guys if she's not in a relationship with either one. I understand it's not my business, although if she's getting serious with him I'd like to know so I'm not wasting my time. {snip}
I think I may be a couple days too late though.
FWIW, I would be interested in a serious relationship with this girl, not just a booty call. {snip}
The thing is I would hate to be in a situation where she prefers me, but since this guy may have been first to push for a more serious relationship, she settles for him. I feel like I need to make it clear I'm interested in seeing her more and maybe getting more serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

This girl sounds like she is a playa (maybe even a total sloot).

Please read and re-read WiSeIVIaN's reply, and Fast Food Knight 's replies. Each is spot on.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:54 PM

Thanks everyone for the advice. Yes I should be happy I got some NSA sex and I'll be keeping that in mind in case I don't hear from her again. My mind was really not in the right place with this girl, and if nothing else some of these posts have helped fix that. Anyway as of right now it looks like the unanimous decision is to wait at least several days, not sure yet if I'll go with the try one more time and then give up camp or just wait indefinitely for her to contact me. But I've got a few days to consider it, and really I wouldn't be too surprised if I hear from her before then, although the chances of that happening are lower than I would like.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:56 PM

d10,

Another alternative is to create a new profile and send her a wink.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:42 PM

Online relationships are total dogsh*t. I'm convinced that these things will never work other than for random booty calls and awkward moments of denial afterwards. Find another way to meet someone if you want a LTR.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:00 PM

If you do see/call/text her again, then casually mention that you're not really into exclusive relationships and you're not the jealous type.

That way, she'll know she can bone you and her cast of thousands at the same time.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:16 PM

I'm not gonna lie to you- chicks who like to hook up w/multiple guys at the same time are usually needy/attention whores/slutty and not at all the kinds of girls you (or at least I) would want to be in a relationship with.
The only time I (and others I know) will date multiple girls is if I don't like any of them very much. If you really like them, you put them first and stop f-ing the other chicks on the side who might trainwreck you.
This girl sounds like trouble.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:27 PM

I don't have much new to add. I don't think you should call her at all. All of us have done it. We get flaked on and start to wonder what is wrong with us. Then you wanna try again to be sure it's not you and then she flakes some more. Funk dat ish.

The last time you spoke she was supposed to get in touch with you and did not. Don't reward her with contact after she flaked on you.

It's time to find a new girl who will treat you like a piece of meat!
Old 08-01-2007, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
in practical terms... just txt her at like 2:30 am on friday or saturday when shes at her horniest and loneliest. She'll respond.

[/ QUOTE ]

In that situation she will likely be too busy [censored] guy #2 to answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

youre a pessimist and txt messages are practically free
Old 08-01-2007, 07:18 PM

I'm confused as to what you actually think of this chick. Like are you actually interested in her that much? Or are you simply open to being interested in her?

I'd keep her on your radar...throw out some bait at some point like a funny story via text or mention you're doing something with friends and she's welcome to roll.

Dan is also right when he says a booty call type text at some clearly booty call hour isn't a bad idea if that's really what you want with her.

Yugoslav