Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2007, 09:38 PM

Default I been away a long time

So this is my great return to online poker! (actually not so great.)

Ok so I took a break. Started a new job, bought a house got engaged. About a year later the dust is settling. Until the wedding in October any way [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

So I take down a private freeroll , an invite from a friend. $24 cool beans there goes my neteller funding problem.

I thought for sure I could turn this in to a bankroll and at least get back into 4-tablin the 10+1 in no time.

Negative!

I even kept a level head and went to start at the .50+.10 on absolute

WTF happend in a year!

I felt like I was in a $27 on stars, but more then likely im just rusty as hell.

Suggestion?

Alright finally opened Epassporte account funds hit tommorrow. I broke out and dusted off some of the books, I have a freshy clean new database in PT and SNGPT a mouse click away.

I am gonna roll with 50 beans to seed the bank roll again would like it to end there for a while due to the wedding but if I got to load more I will.

Any suggestions greatly apperciated.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:52 PM

Default Re: I been away a long time

Good luck. I wouldn't start with the micros due to the hefty rake, but if that's what you gotta do then go for it. Whenever I take a break from poker I read HOH again, not the best SNG book but it gets my mind going on poker more than any other book. That and Poker Nation to motivate me to be that cool.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:04 PM

Default Re: I been away a long time

HOH is always good reading material got it sitting next to my favorit chair in the library. I need to pick up the second one havent read that yet.

I guess a good question in this new online poker world (well new to me) US player live in do I go with the bonuses and RB on absolute or go with stars I have about 4 $150 bonuses still sitting there I never cleared.

(I miss the party network [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] )