Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2007, 07:53 PM

Default Re: Smoking weed

If I smoked as much as it sounds like you do Sponger I wouldn't use anything but a Volcano [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2007, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A vaporizer is the best way to 'smoke' weed in terms of health, but using a vaporizer is a pita to use all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is true...unless you've met Senor VaporGenie

[/ QUOTE ]

I have one of these and hate it.

[/ QUOTE ]
What do you hate about it? My friends and I are poor (soon to be) college students...we don't have $100+ each that we can put towards a vaporizer.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

That is true...unless you've met Senor VaporGenie

[/ QUOTE ]

I have one of these and hate it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed with sponger. It's hard to find the right balance between overheating it inhaling smoke and not hitting anything at all. Even then, it doesn't seem to get me as high as just using a pipe.
Old 07-31-2007, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
btw if you're just worried about fitness, I've found vaping is fine. I vape occasionally (2-3 times a month when I'm not training), and it hasn't significantly affected me (I am an amateur boxer). I dont know how heavy vaporizing would affect any serious athletic competitors just because all my friends of the wake-n-bake variety are too lazy to compete [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah I usually don't smoke too much, I've smoked a lot(for me anyways) the last week or so, for various reasons, but I hope to smoke only a few times a month, and once I start getting more serious about boxing(IE competing, I've only been boxing a few months, so it will probably be a while before my first fight.) I want to quit completely. But we'll see what happens.
Old 07-31-2007, 08:03 PM

I've used a VaporGenie, and I don't really like it too much. I wold rather just use a normal pipe than one of them to be honest.
Old 07-31-2007, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
btw if you're just worried about fitness, I've found vaping is fine. I vape occasionally (2-3 times a month when I'm not training), and it hasn't significantly affected me (I am an amateur boxer). I dont know how heavy vaporizing would affect any serious athletic competitors just because all my friends of the wake-n-bake variety are too lazy to compete [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah I usually don't smoke too much, I've smoked a lot(for me anyways) the last week or so, for various reasons, but I hope to smoke only a few times a month, and once I start getting more serious about boxing(IE competing, I've only been boxing a few months, so it will probably be a while before my first fight.) I want to quit completely. But we'll see what happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol wtf mang. if you're only going to smoke a few times a month then there are basically zero health concerns.

i think the only problem you should be concerned about now is that you're a bit uptight; kicking back and smoking a bowl should help with that.
Old 07-31-2007, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol wtf mang. if you're only going to smoke a few times a month then there are basically zero health concerns.

i think the only problem you should be concerned about now is that you're a bit uptight; kicking back and smoking a bowl should help with that.

[/ QUOTE ]
I said I hope to cut it back to a few times a month. Who knows what will actually happen.

To tell the truth, if I could do it more often using a vaporizer, and not have to worry about my stamina, I probably would.
Old 07-31-2007, 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he told me that smoking marijuana is 100% ok for your lungs if you use a vaporizer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Questioning this statement is hardly "talking out my ass."

Anyone foolish enough to actually believe this drivel has to be mentally retarded.

Saying that it's safer then tobacco is not addressing the statement the OP made. His "smart" friend claimed that using a vaporizer was 100% safe. He's an idiot.
Old 07-31-2007, 08:37 PM

I know that if i smoke pot in any more consistency than once or twice a week, my immune system goes to [censored], but who knows why

I once went a year straight without a break before I developed bronchitis. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Those were the times of MK420 [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2007, 08:48 PM

you came here for medical advice? really?