Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2007, 07:20 PM

Default Re: reacting to a thief?

guids, was this you?
Old 07-27-2007, 07:30 PM

Ja,

So you did the normal thing and just stayed on the train, got off on the next stop, and rode home. Right?
Old 07-27-2007, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolute best post of the day. made me lolololololol [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2007, 12:42 PM

"here is one I know Ive told before, so Im not too worried about it. Im on a date, at this dive bar, there is some punk neighboorhood kid that Ive gotten into it with before becuase he hangs out at the bar I work with, Im on a date, with a chick I actually really like. We are sitting at teh bar BSing with my friend who is tending bar, and he bar slides me, which is if you dont know, when a tough guy comes up to you while you are sitting and "accidently" runs into you. No matter, I dont really fight much or give a [censored] about non-business matters, but he does it again, and then spills a drink on me. Whatever, I dont want to look like a douche in front of the girl so I laugh it off, and tell him to sober up. So he then "accidently" drips some on the girls dress Im with. I tell her to go up and sing some kareoke before I close out my tab, then we will go. she goes up, I take the kids hand al a the scene w/ Luca Brasi, hold his hand on the bar, and I flip out and go to town on his fingers with one of those ceramic napkin holders, then we left."

I hope this broad was smart enough to choose something from The Good Fellas soundtrack from the Karaoke machine.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:45 PM

^ I wasn't sure where you got that quote from until I saw "teh".
Old 07-31-2007, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"here is one I know Ive told before, so Im not too worried about it. Im on a date, at this dive bar, there is some punk neighboorhood kid that Ive gotten into it with before becuase he hangs out at the bar I work with, Im on a date, with a chick I actually really like. We are sitting at teh bar BSing with my friend who is tending bar, and he bar slides me, which is if you dont know, when a tough guy comes up to you while you are sitting and "accidently" runs into you. No matter, I dont really fight much or give a [censored] about non-business matters, but he does it again, and then spills a drink on me. Whatever, I dont want to look like a douche in front of the girl so I laugh it off, and tell him to sober up. So he then "accidently" drips some on the girls dress Im with. I tell her to go up and sing some kareoke before I close out my tab, then we will go. she goes up, I take the kids hand al a the scene w/ Luca Brasi, hold his hand on the bar, and I flip out and go to town on his fingers with one of those ceramic napkin holders, then we left."

I hope this broad was smart enough to choose something from The Good Fellas soundtrack from the Karaoke machine.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, actually, Ill never forget what song it was:

shakira- hips dont lie
Old 07-31-2007, 01:31 PM

the theif was a big black guy who works construction. you know he is probably uneducated and violent and pissed about his life in general, so under no circumstances should you try to take your bike back. follow him at a distance and just call 911. hopefully, the cops will be clost by and not black
Old 07-31-2007, 01:33 PM

cops arent going to do anything regardless.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:09 PM

And you can't follow a guy with a bike on foot.