Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2007, 12:36 AM

Location: \"If it shows their cards why did you keep betting?\"
Default Re: Other sources of info

what do you want? ask me a question about poker and i promise i will answer it seriously. if you want to know how to learn the quickest, i already told you. play hands and think. posting on here and stuff is alright, but it becomes more of a crutch than anything if used too much. you stop thinking and you become a "standard 2p2 tag". THINK THINK THINK. that's where the money is. become creative. do things you've never even thought of before. c/r two opponents on the flop with air because they know you have to have a set. most importantly, just play hands man. that's really the best you can do. play hands, and find somebody who you can tlak to about them all. talk to them so much that it pisses them off on some days. ask them questions every chance you get, and always tell them about some hand you played a week ago, or an hour ago, or whatever. believe me, it works. i have an aim buddy list just for poker players, and i use that more than my normal one. talk, think, play, play, think think think think talk play think play talk talk talk think play. sleep, rinse, repeat.
Old 07-29-2007, 12:59 AM

lol, cut the guy a break. we've all miscommunicated on the internet before.

as far as other sources of info, i'm not sure i get your question. the internet has provided many places for us to learn about the game, but the real interesting concept behind it all is how the players you face are using all of this information to their advantage.

the best 'other source of info' i can think of is a good coach, because they've seen the hands, know the concepts, and will probably be able to communicate positively with you.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:29 AM

that sense picture is priceless.
Old 07-29-2007, 06:16 AM

You have read 4+ years of archived posts from uNL, SSNL, MSNL?