Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2007, 04:02 PM

Default Re: Vegas nightlife on a budget?

[ QUOTE ]
The dueling pianos bar in NYNY was packed with hotties the last time I was down there. Fun atmosphere- seems like it would be easy to strike up a conversation. Not sure how cheap the drinks are, but if you have trouble getting drunk in Vegas cheaply you are doing something very wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

another great suggestion!! tons of hottie, milf types. prolly wont find many 10's in there but a large selection of 6-8's......one downside, the place is small and the music is loud! so its not real good for striking up conversation.....still doable though
Old 07-28-2007, 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
any advice on how to get into/deal with Tryst or Pure, especially if I don't want to stand around forever waiting?

[/ QUOTE ]

you will either need 2 extremly hot chicks for each guy with you, or you will need to tip the doorman a C-note for each guy! in vegas, cash is king baby!

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, seriously?? I don't know whether to be impressed, or disgusted.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:07 PM

you know, I went to both Carnival Court and that piano bar last night, and neither one had a very good selection.

Most girls already had a pack of like 4 guys around them, and there were few that I'd even call a 7.

Of course, I also played poker for like 4 hours yesterday and precisely broke even, so maybe it was just one of those days. . . .
Old 07-28-2007, 04:41 PM

RR hit up "Firefly" a tapas place. The sangria's (white & red) rocked. All kinds of food. Can get very busy (that's why Photoc hates it.) My wife and I really enjoyed it and a crowd could have a good time there.

Her other stop was Ellis Island for breaksfast. $5 off the menu steak special - home brewed beer and root beer. 24/7 and "just out the backdoor" from Bally's.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
any advice on how to get into/deal with Tryst or Pure, especially if I don't want to stand around forever waiting?

[/ QUOTE ]

you will either need 2 extremly hot chicks for each guy with you, or you will need to tip the doorman a C-note for each guy! in vegas, cash is king baby!

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, seriously?? I don't know whether to be impressed, or disgusted.

[/ QUOTE ]

no question! when your talking about a club like PURE, or TRYST etc... those clubs are top notch joints with top notch talent! scenery like that dont come cheap.
Old 07-28-2007, 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely meet some girls either earlier in the day or while waiting in line....if you walk in with them you'll get in a lot quicker, as they usually have a separate line for groups with girls in them.

Get there at least 15 minutes before they start letting people in(9:45 I believe).

If you really don't want to wait, $100 gets you in right away. Just walk up to the bouncer and ask if this(show him the hundred) will get you in right away. They get it all the time, and I've never seen them turn it down.
Old 07-28-2007, 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, not for each guy....at least I've never had a problem with getting all my friends in for $100