Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2007, 09:33 AM

Default Re: Prop bet thread

[ QUOTE ]
the 1000 pushup thing should not be that difficult for a lot of people. back when he in the army, my roommate could probably have done 1000 one handed pushups in 24 hours. (alternating hands) and i'm not 100% sure he'd have to alternate.

[/ QUOTE ]

The real issue would be figuring out how much money is worth the effort
Old 07-28-2007, 11:04 AM

JaBlue - i already have a lot of action on this, but i tell you what, if i run good this week ill book more. also, you can prob get action on this bet from other ppl who post here, like shanghairay.

Victor - im using almost exclusively joints and blunts. I still can't decided if i should do mostly joints or mostly blunts. Im also thinking about taking an occasional roor hit.
Old 07-28-2007, 12:16 PM

less talk more action pls
Old 07-28-2007, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
talent: What sort of money are you willing to wager on your girls? 7 17yo guys v 11 17yo girls we're talking. If my friends in Portland have youth soccer league connections, I'll be willing to bet very big on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not very liquid, so i doubt i can go high enough to interest you. maybe 10-20k if you give me a month? one of my friends pointed out the ethical issues of betting on a game involving underage kids entrusted to my care. i can probably do the bet with 19 to 30 year olds though, i can get a team together from the instructors and coaches i work with, plus their friends, i'm sure.
Old 07-28-2007, 12:47 PM

I'll take strength bets from $250-1000.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:05 PM

having never played a musical instrument in your life, you will learn to play the bagpipes in a short period of time. who's interested?

~1K

edit: bagpipes not included
Old 07-28-2007, 05:21 PM

To those interested in the 1v1 basketball bet...

You should contact them via facebook. Or I can.

I guess we basically just say, me and my friends want to bet a couple grand with each other that a guy we know could beat you 1v1. Would you like to participate?

Btw, i would love some action on this, but am busto. If somebody takes the girl side, i'll buy a piece of your action or something.

As soon as we have a taker on the girl side i guess we can gogogogogo on the contact. Tasha Humphrey would be my first choice, but if you know of any others, feel free to include them.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
having never played a musical instrument in your life, you will learn to play the bagpipes in a short period of time. who's interested?

~1K

edit: bagpipes not included

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be way hard, unless the definition of "short period of time" is very loose. The bagpipes are really hard to play as it requires serious conditioning of the lungs/mouth. One of the worst sounds in the world is a poor bagpipe player.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:39 PM

only $100k to walk from seattle to miami...wtf is wrong with you? I need wayyyyyyyyyyy more money to do this.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To those interested in the 1v1 basketball bet...

You should contact them via facebook. Or I can.

I guess we basically just say, me and my friends want to bet a couple grand with each other that a guy we know could beat you 1v1. Would you like to participate?

Btw, i would love some action on this, but am busto. If somebody takes the girl side, i'll buy a piece of your action or something.

As soon as we have a taker on the girl side i guess we can gogogogogo on the contact. Tasha Humphrey would be my first choice, but if you know of any others, feel free to include them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, pretty sure there are a LOT of guys that didn't go to college for one reason or another playing on the streets of NY or Chicago or whereever that would really own a girl one on one; not to mention one on one is where most of those guys shine and their quickness would just baffle the female.