Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do You Cheat with Random Hoes?
Yes I do 44 9.19%
No I dont 286 59.71%
Results only please 149 31.11%
Voters: 479. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2007, 08:03 PM

Default Re: Beat: So busto, have to sell my sports car

[ QUOTE ]
Henson, sorry you were too fat to fit in my tiny automobile. Since my car is so small and your's so big, perhaps it's you who are compensating for a lack of something? Anyway, enjoy the redneck cows you'll pick up in the woods driving around like Colin McRae.

Obviously I didnt just buy the thing to get girls. It's also an incredibly fun car to drive. Throwing it around interstate exits at 70 without it breaking a sweat is awesome.

Jesus, Henson. Are you too dense to realize that I called it a sports car initially to sell the thread and get people's attention? Despite the fact that it obviously IS a sports car doesnt mean I went around to every new person I met and said, "Hi, I'm Mac. By the way I drive a 35,000 dollar sports car." In fact, most people I work with who are my friends knew me for a couple months before they even knew what I drove.

You know what people who go around dick-waving are called? Classless.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're basically quoting others and claiming I'm saying it. And I'm the dense one, righttt...

Anyways, if that's your kind of car then by all means, then enjoy it. Definitely not my style. I was screaming down my interstate at 110 the other day with my STi. It's quite a versatile machine, but unless you have driven one, you wouldn't quite understand the power.

This whole thread turned into a flame war and I honestly am sick of it. I just don't think that car is all that great, and frankly looks like a lot of people agree. It's a HONDA for fk sakes, a HONDA SPORTSCAR. You can say the same for WRX STi sure, but it's a different class of car... It's a rallycar made of insane quality that I can beat the chit out of and will drive fine. In fact, it'll probably last as long if not longer than any HONDA even if I beat the chit out of it. They are very quality parts vehicle. Everyone has the right to their opinions.

And I'll reiterate, I DO NOT BUY CARS TO IMPRESS GIRLS BECAUSE THE MAJORITY ARE CLUELESS ABOUT THEM ANYWAYS. I drive a car that feels right. And that is a car with 330 hp and 320 lb-ft of torque under my feet (that fits within my budget obviously)
Old 07-27-2007, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I won't judge your character, but I know for damn sure I'd never create a topic stating my "S2000" that "Picked up girls like you wouldn't believe" ...

[/ QUOTE ]

OP's car is a much bigger pussy magnet than yours dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

not really speaking for henson, but i dont want the type of girl that goes for the type of guy that drives an s2000.

there are the super hot gold digging girls that you show your money to, but never give any, that wouldnt look twice at a guy in an s2000 because they know its a cheap car.

and there are the real chicks that like their men to be real men. women that like their man to be in control of all situations and evoke confidence, not give first impressions that you like to shop, have your nails done, eyebrows waxed, and your tips frosted.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:35 PM

Holy jeebus the amount of ignorance and stupidity in this thread is insane. Many posters here know [censored] all about cars.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:07 AM

Eeh this thread turned pretty stupid...

The OP car is what I would consider a sports car. If I had a Ferrari or a Lambo I wouldn't want it to be classed as a 'sports car' since I think that sounds too cheap for a car of that class.

I don't know why I even voiced my opinion in this stupid thread though (not directed to the OP in itself ofc, just the progress the thread made). Henson also semi-tilted me with showing that ugly pile of crap. Then I got even more tilted when I realized that he actually thinks the car is cool.

Edit: Oh and I know nothing about cars
Old 07-28-2007, 08:30 AM

ban henson
Old 07-28-2007, 05:41 PM

hahaha lol at henson
Old 08-02-2007, 01:05 AM

Hi, I drive an STi, and I'm quite an enthusiast. I've been following this car ever since they came to the states. BTW, the s2000 outhandles the STi in auto-cross crosses. These coned parking lot time trials. S2k is very nimble and will beat an STi. On the track though, STi will take the s2000 because the s2000 doesn't have as much power. The s2k can handle in tight speed maintenance courses but courses with straights like a real track, STi will outshine the s2k.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:03 AM

what year you got? Mods?

Me - '06 AW STI no mods