Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do You Cheat with Random Hoes?
Yes I do 44 9.19%
No I dont 286 59.71%
Results only please 149 31.11%
Voters: 479. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2007, 06:32 PM

Default Re: Beat: So busto, have to sell my sports car

A car that doesn't look cheap? That car top makes me gag, and just the overall look screams cheap. But again, that is just me. I like Corvettes but alot of people don't, here's a nice looking 'sportscar' in my opinion:

http://www.futureclassicsnj.com/Cars/81vetdsfrt.jpg

Ur car may outperform in a cone race or whatever. But this car seems would bring more girls at least the ones I'd want... which is what your OP seems to make the point of bringing home...
Old 07-27-2007, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You guys are funny considering I never said anything about which out performs the other. Nor did I say one is better than the other. I did say the STi has more bawls then that Honda. And I will also state that your Honda is just that, a decent looking ECONOMY car, go go matchbox!

[/ QUOTE ]

this just further proves your ignorance. So you base what car is sport on which has more "bawls" (whatever that is)? Yet you are willing to admit that the S2k is comparable as far as HP/wt, handling, suspension etc. etc. So you are basically saying that a sports car has to have a giant spoiler/hoodscoop/wheels/rally stickers to be a sports car? I OWN an STI and I would contend that the S2k is a better looking car and is comparably sporty to an STI. Get knowledge.

[/ QUOTE ]

U are completely misunderstanding everything, I'm going to stop as this could quite become a flame-fest
Old 07-27-2007, 06:37 PM

<ul type="square">[*]Get knowledge son[/list]
Old 07-27-2007, 06:39 PM

that car is fkin ugly
Old 07-27-2007, 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

God I will miss this thing. It picked up girls like you wouldnt believe. Bought back when I was robusto. I mean, it's not killing me financially, but it'll be nice to have that monkey off my shoulders.

Brag: Selling it to my boss for more than I owe, so I'll be back in action soon enough.

Variance(?): Since boss is buying it, is that kind of a slap in the face to see him driving around in it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Compare with:

Old 07-27-2007, 06:49 PM

Goddamn why did I read this whole thread? Just because I wasted all this time I've gotta offer my 2 cents. You, sir, are an idiot.

ty, g'day.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:51 PM

dont let them get you down henson. if they must consider a honda a "sportscar" let them have at it. at best, its the bottom of the barrel of sportscars, and any chicks that are looking for the financial security a car represents know that an s2000 is a very poor mans "sportscar".

and for prodigy, you say girls dont care about power. you couldnt be more wrong unless the girl is just lame in general. most girls dont know the hp and torque numbers of cars, but as soon as they sit in the passenger seat of a nice car with some serious hp and torque, and feel their bodies being molded into the seat as you hammer the gas, they couldnt be more excited.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:58 PM

why are we posting pics of super modded s2000's to try and praise them? they compare in virtually no way to OP's stock s2000.

you can take any car made and turn it into anything you dream with the right amount of money. ive seen a ford pinto run 9's in the 1/4 mile on espn. it doesnt mean stock pinto's are fast cars. but at the end of the day, its still a pinto. and those modded s2000's will always be just a honda and will never compare to a nice vette or viper.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dont let them get you down henson. if they must consider a honda a "sportscar" let them have at it. at best, its the bottom of the barrel of sportscars, and any chicks that are looking for the financial security a car represents know that an s2000 is a very poor mans "sportscar".

and for prodigy, you say girls dont care about power. you couldnt be more wrong unless the girl is just lame in general. most girls dont know the hp and torque numbers of cars, but as soon as they sit in the passenger seat of a nice car with some serious hp and torque, and feel their bodies being molded into the seat as you hammer the gas, they couldnt be more excited.

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't agree with you more, Ty TY TY. I agree, girls don't know the stats obviously... at least most, but you can definitely feel true sheer power no matter who you are.

I just think it's funny you pimp out that s2000 like it's a ferrari. Which is why I always laugh when I see wannabe sportscars in real life. And that's why I don't buy them or invest in them, and if or when I ever do, it won't be a cheap sports car, it'll be a pimp one that is either a Ferrari or Lambo or anything that doesn't look like it's glued together like a matchbox car..
Old 07-27-2007, 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

God I will miss this thing. It picked up girls like you wouldnt believe. Bought back when I was robusto. I mean, it's not killing me financially, but it'll be nice to have that monkey off my shoulders.

Brag: Selling it to my boss for more than I owe, so I'll be back in action soon enough.

Variance(?): Since boss is buying it, is that kind of a slap in the face to see him driving around in it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Compare with:

[/ QUOTE ]

Compare with:

What's your point?

OP never said it was "the most badass sports car ever"