Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2007, 10:09 AM

Default Re: worst sexual experience you\'ve ever had

Threw up on girl's face during sex, kept going.

Regards, Punter
Old 07-27-2007, 10:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, by the way, my parents are coming in a week and they would love to meet you!"

my first reaction was, I don't wanna' meet the people that raised this psycho virgin

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-27-2007, 10:24 AM

nipple hair. like black 4 or 5 long black nipple hairs per nipple. i've tried to block it out of my mind for so long.
Old 07-27-2007, 10:27 AM

the intranet stories are [censored] up srsly, why do u meet girls on the web? lost lots of respect for grey
Old 07-27-2007, 10:32 AM

This happened to a buddy of mine several years ago. We were out a club one nite & he picks up this girl that was mid 20's, cute, tanned, blonde...I'd hit it...anyway he takes her back to our place & they hook up. He tells me the next day that he was fingering her & felt something strange inside her. He kept feeling it for a few minutes & then all of a sudden it moved. So he keeps working it until he gets his fingertips on it & pulls it out a little so he can see what it is. Yep you guessed it...somebody else's rubber!!! Of course I asked what happened next...he said he jerked it out real quick & threw it under the bed. Then he fk'd her. Ewwww.......

Talk about almost walking a mile in another man's shoes. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 07-27-2007, 10:38 AM

well my worst sexual experience was about a year ago.

we were alone and suddenly somehting came up and i was very horny. so i turned on my computer and logged into bangbros and we started. man, this was a good one. i was trying to hold it in for so long that all this pressure built up. when i came it squirted all over my keyboard. i went into the bathroom to clean up, then suddenly my mom came home in a hurry just to get mapquest directions to the place i thought she already went to. well, you can assume what happened next. needless to say, i now use my left hand.
Old 07-27-2007, 10:49 AM

No, she didn't have the kid. We were way too young.
Old 07-27-2007, 10:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

my worst experience is when i meet a random townie girl in a bar in new haven (SHE introduced herself to ME btw, this is important for the story)... she was pretty [censored] stupid and i now have a policy against stupid girls but i didn't then and she was sort of cute (not cute enough but i was wasted). we're dancing, start making out in bar, etc. i'm pretty drunk and so is she, so her friend drives us back to her place and i have no idea where it is.

anyway fast forward to we're in bed, i basically [censored] her, go to town on her, etc... she gets off. then does the standard roll over i guess talk for a couple minutes before going at it again (read: MY turn to get off) when she says "you know i've only slept with a girl once and i didn't really like it." so i'm like uhhhh ok but now you do? anyway she tells me a bit about it blah blah blah and then just goes to sleep. so i'm like ok wtf this is horrible and awkward. after like an hour of lying awake praying she doesn't wake up too, i go to sleep too and then wake up at 5am when she gets up to go sleep on the couch. i wake up again at like 8am, sneak out of the house through the back window, figure out where the [censored] i am, and walk the 6 miles or so back to campus with a retardedly bad hangover.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hooked up with this lesbian girl 4 yeara go, but we didn't have any condoms, so I just went down on her. Afterwards, she tried to get away without worshipping my [censored]. nonono nice try honey. Be aggressive. B E aggressive.
Old 07-27-2007, 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the intranet stories are [censored] up srsly, why do u meet girls on the web? lost lots of respect for grey

[/ QUOTE ]I used to post primarily on a forum that was 50% girls and I [censored] 4 of them. It's not like I was taking out personal ads or anything.
Old 07-27-2007, 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

my worst experience is when i meet a random townie girl in a bar in new haven (SHE introduced herself to ME btw, this is important for the story)... she was pretty [censored] stupid and i now have a policy against stupid girls but i didn't then and she was sort of cute (not cute enough but i was wasted). we're dancing, start making out in bar, etc. i'm pretty drunk and so is she, so her friend drives us back to her place and i have no idea where it is.

anyway fast forward to we're in bed, i basically [censored] her, go to town on her, etc... she gets off. then does the standard roll over i guess talk for a couple minutes before going at it again (read: MY turn to get off) when she says "you know i've only slept with a girl once and i didn't really like it." so i'm like uhhhh ok but now you do? anyway she tells me a bit about it blah blah blah and then just goes to sleep. so i'm like ok wtf this is horrible and awkward. after like an hour of lying awake praying she doesn't wake up too, i go to sleep too and then wake up at 5am when she gets up to go sleep on the couch. i wake up again at like 8am, sneak out of the house through the back window, figure out where the [censored] i am, and walk the 6 miles or so back to campus with a retardedly bad hangover.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hooked up with this lesbian girl 4 yeara go, but we didn't have any condoms, so I just went down on her. Afterwards, she tried to get away without worshipping my [censored]. nonono nice try honey. Be aggressive. B E aggressive.

[/ QUOTE ]

great success!