Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2007, 07:59 PM

Default stealing blinds at uNL

Hi all,

I've never played a lot of NLHE FR before but have 6max or shorthanded live games (4-8 players)... I'm used to stealing the blinds with a lot of hands; any broadway, any pair, any suited ace, any suited connector down to 45s, weak aces, most suited kings.

I tighten up a bit if there are limpers in front of me or if i'm stealing from CO...

Since the blinds are random hands there shouldn't be a difference between shorthanded and FR. The thing is that at uNL FR I get a lot more limpers that also limp with weak aces, small pairs, small broadways and the like...

Of course EP limpers could be hoping to checkraise a monster or have big hands that can't stand a reraise, so I'm always carefull... How much do you let limpers affect your stealing range and what type of limpers do you look out for especially?

Also how does my stealing range compare to yours? I might be a little on the loose side?
Old 07-26-2007, 08:16 PM

Default Re: stealing blinds at uNL

I usually raise the Co and Button with pretty much the same range you described if there's one limper in front of me and no shortstack is in the blinds.