Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2007, 04:31 AM

Default Re: pizza hut is a [censored] joke

It's not widely known outside of industry circles but sometime in the early 90's, the HQ of Pizza Hut either burned to the ground or was wiped off the faced of the earth in some other fashion. This is precisely why no restaurant has been updated since then, and why their market share continues to plummet.

Curiously, the marketing department was subcontracted to a different company who survived the disaster that destroyed Pizza Hut's central leadership. This is why despite the individual restaurant's appearance, quality, and service all avalanching downhill the gimmicky marketing department keeps on trucking.

Look to your local Pizza Hut for the all new "Pizza Sphere" early next week, the pizza you eat with a spoon.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:02 PM

Update:

I thought about calling back and canceling it and then dealing with the credit card [censored], but I'm just too lazy, but have too much of a problem with giving them a free 15 bucks because they couldn't get it right. So i waited like a tool, it came in 1 hour 40 mins.

I was so [censored] hungry I forgot to ask the delivery guy why the phone idiot said he called me, and my phone never rang. I did ask him if they had a computer system, he verified my original hypothesis that they did not have one, and they take all the orders by hand (is this 2007?), which is why they get 1 of every 10 orders right.

I worked at a pizza place (lou malnatis best pizza in the [censored] world) so I know the ins and outs, and knew this was a problem with management/phone idiots and not the driver, so he got a tip and no attitude problems from me.

pizzones were alright, still have a couple left for dinner tonight since i order in bulk.

lol pizzowned
Old 07-26-2007, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's not widely known outside of industry circles but sometime in the early 90's, the HQ of Pizza Hut either burned to the ground or was wiped off the faced of the earth in some other fashion. This is precisely why no restaurant has been updated since then, and why their market share continues to plummet.

Curiously, the marketing department was subcontracted to a different company who survived the disaster that destroyed Pizza Hut's central leadership. This is why despite the individual restaurant's appearance, quality, and service all avalanching downhill the gimmicky marketing department keeps on trucking.

Look to your local Pizza Hut for the all new "Pizza Sphere" early next week, the pizza you eat with a spoon.

[/ QUOTE ]

this makes perfect sense. pizza hut is such a poorly run s-hole and i couldn't understand why.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] off and order dominos NOW

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-26-2007, 04:11 PM

Brag: I ordered some pizzones and they arrived in 20m
Old 07-26-2007, 04:14 PM

LOL @ pizzones. try reg pizza?