Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2007, 03:53 PM

Default Re: Cops who turn thier siren on to avoid congested lights -or just ru

Definitely Dead.

lol @ this whole thread, btw.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:53 PM

police will pretty much do what they want, i mean really is another cop going to pull him over, no. i would guess 98%+ of all cops are normal day people and its the other 2% that are total dicks and its that 2% that ruin it for the good cops.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
none of you stopped at a red light at 3 am, when its clear no cars are coming run the light? are you stupid?

[/ QUOTE ]

no i NEVER do this, guids. never. and do you know why? if there's a cop hiding in the dark he's going to bust me, and secondly it's just wrong. most people don't do it either.

but this is way different from a cop turning his siren on for no reason, running a red light, and then turning it off 5 seconds later. you are bad at analogies guidy

[/ QUOTE ]

John Spartan,

Who were you before you got banned and made this new name?

[/ QUOTE ]

dead I think

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah thats why i havent made one yankee post on here since i've been on.

i made this one:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post11263376

no i'm not dead. and if all you can do is accuse me of being that piece of garbage instead of responding to my posts then fine. and no i'm not istewart either.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
none of you stopped at a red light at 3 am, when its clear no cars are coming run the light? are you stupid?

[/ QUOTE ]

no i NEVER do this, guids. never. and do you know why? if there's a cop hiding in the dark he's going to bust me, and secondly it's just wrong. most people don't do it either.

but this is way different from a cop turning his siren on for no reason, running a red light, and then turning it off 5 seconds later. you are bad at analogies guidy

[/ QUOTE ]

John Spartan,

[/ QUOTE ]

dead I think

[/ QUOTE ]

i made this one:

no i'm not dead. and if all you can do is accuse me of being that piece of garbage instead of responding to my posts then fine. and no i'm not istewart either.

[/ QUOTE ]

I responded to your posts, remember how you kept calling what teh cops are doing illegal, and I said several times that in fact it isnt. and than you said nothing? just thought Id remind you.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

John Spartan,

[/ QUOTE ]

dead I think

[/ QUOTE ]

i made this one:

[/ QUOTE ]

I responded to your posts, remember how you kept calling what teh cops are doing illegal, and I said several times that in fact it isnt. and than you said nothing? just thought Id remind you.

[/ QUOTE ]

cops abusing power is in fact illegal. it's an abuse of power. doesn't mean there is a criminal penalty for it.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:01 PM

I don't have a record either, but I sure don't like cops.

Have I complained about my own experiences one time here? Has anyone? Well, kipin, in another thread. Who else.

I think needlessly antagonizing people with whom you have no particular quarrel is pretty stupid for a variety of reasons. When those people happen to be armed, and have for all intents and purposes a free ticket to hassle you, it gets stupider for some additional, very practical reasons. I don't have any personal beef with the cops. I dislike they way they behave, partially for rational, philosophical reasons, and I dislike them for who they are, for irrational, emotional reasons, and I freely admit to those.

Is there some chest-beating self-righteousness going on here? Yeah. Does simply having strong feelings on a matter of principle make you a 'piece of [censored] hippy loving tree hugger?' Well, it would be very 'guids' of you to think so. To borrow a line I heard from somewhere recently - son, I understand you better than you understand yourself.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:03 PM

lol @ me being dead. if i'm dead, that means that all the posts i made about being depressed and my girlfriend etc are all fake troll posts designed to distract people on this board. do you guys really believe that?
Old 07-26-2007, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't have a record either, but I sure don't like cops.

Have I complained about my own experiences one time here? Has anyone? Well, kipin, in another thread. Who else.

I think needlessly antagonizing people with whom you have no particular quarrel is pretty stupid for a variety of reasons. When those people happen to be armed, and have for all intents and purposes a free ticket to hassle you, it gets stupider for some additional, very practical reasons. I don't have any personal beef with the cops. I dislike they way they behave, partially for rational, philosophical reasons, and I dislike them for who they are, for irrational, emotional reasons, and I freely admit to those.

Is there some chest-beating self-righteousness going on here? Yeah. Does simply having strong feelings on a matter of principle make you a 'piece of [censored] hippy loving tree hugger?' Well, it would be very 'guids' of you to think so. To borrow a line I heard from somewhere recently - son, I understand you better than you understand yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, you may be clean, but our situation is obv different, I am not going to go into details, but Im sure you get the point. And no, I dont think having strong feelings on a matter of principle make you a hippy douche bag, obv not, there are several things I have strong feelings on, its just the fact that saying that cops should die, and f the police, because they skirt a stop light is transparently showing your underlying douche bagginess, and hippy like tendencies whining about how oppressed you are, when most of you are rich white kids from teh suburbs. which makes it all the more funny.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:08 PM

so what you're saying, guidy, is that only people who have personally been assaulted with a broomstick or some similar abuse by the police have the right to complain? people who have no stake in it shouldn't look out for corruption and point out wrongs when they happen?
Old 07-26-2007, 04:09 PM

no jury in the world would agree that it is an abuse of power to skirt a stoplight to save them some time. so, in fact, by law, and by convention it is not illegal.