Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What should I do now on tilt?
Smoke some more pot, talk some more trash on BBV? 9 20.93%
Move up, lose, reload, ad infinitum 24 55.81%
Quite poker forever or err just stop playing for the day 10 23.26%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-29-2007, 11:33 PM

Default Re: ****OFFICIAL**** LOST Season 3 Finale Discussion -spoiler free-

one theory is that mikhail and naomi are working together. mikhail saved naomi and naomi muttered something in a different language. when she crashed she started using different languages to see which one of them understood which language and then used one in which mikhail would understand, but not the Losties.

Mikhail was interested in the satellite phone, I think he also wants to get off the island but who knows what his relationship is with naomi.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
question: danielle aka rousseau had said that she made that transmission (call for help) 3 days prior to giving birth to alex, the sixteen years ago or what have you. so that means that she conceived off of the island seeing as though she didnt die like the other pregnant women. however, how is ben the father if she crashed on the island and he's been there since he was little? she crashed on the island, called for help, then gave birth....ben can't be her father> any theories about my little inquiry please chime in soooo mind boggling!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Producers have said(in white):

<font color="white"> Ben is not the biological father.</font>
Old 06-06-2007, 12:38 PM

the blogger Vozzek69 has been linked to a few times in this thread. I always enjoy reading his stuff.

here is his guess at what is happening on the island, as well as his season finale write-up
Old 06-06-2007, 01:11 PM

I just saw this earlier this week cause I was on vacation. Loved the ep, can't wait for next season.

I just skimmed the thread, but one thing I thought of that I haven't seen discussed:
- the new chief of surgery says Jack is a hero 'twice-over'. At first I just thought this was a reference to his ex-wife's surgery, but then at the end of the episode, in his convo with Kate, she says 'Saw you on the news. Still pulling people out of burning wreckage', Jack responds 'old habits', and they both kind of laugh. I think in the cover-up story of how Jack, Kate (and others?) survived the crash, Jack is the hero who saved people. Of course this would also mean a very limited number of people have gotten off the island, which is consistent with Jack's strong desire to go back.

One thing I can't figure is how are they keeping Jack from coming out with the truth, threating his own life wouldn't work, the only thing I can imagine is that they have told him they will kill Kate if he breaks whatever agreement he has with the people making him lie; this may be the entire reason that Kate if off island as well.
Old 07-25-2007, 06:02 PM

spoiler info re: a character in season 4 at the following link
web page

it's something a lot of people have guessed would happen, so not that a huge a deal, especially in the Lost world, but that's all I'll say here.

normally I don't like spoilers, but with 5 more months before Season 4, I'm ok with it
Old 07-25-2007, 06:04 PM

damn you KB4Z. Damn you straight to hell.