Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2007, 07:06 AM

Default Re: Joy Miller revisited......

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Maybe try to read my MySpace blog to live through those of us that are actually in poker!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I never heard of her until reading this thread, so I looked at her myspace blog just like she asked. The first impressions I got of her were that she's a shameless name dropper, and plain batshit crazy (though all women are like that)

[/ QUOTE ]

Initially she posted her email and CELL # on Terrance's Blog. AFTER explaining that everything was Terrance's fault. Big mistake.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bitch is crazy.

Didnt T. Chan finish 2nd or 3rd in a WSOP event this year? I think it was the one that Hoyt Corkins won. If that was him then congrats Mr. Chan.

[/ QUOTE ]
He's Terrance Chan, not Johnny Chan.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was hoping he'd win so that we could call him Terrence "Johnny" Chan.

Joy, if you are reading this, you are completely crazy. I won't remember what you look like, but if you approach me at any of the tournaments I go to this year, I am perfectly happy to repeat this observation.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:37 PM

she's > 30 and uses MySpace??
Old 07-25-2007, 01:18 PM

Wait, she looks like a dude AND she's crazy? What a winner.
Old 07-25-2007, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
While I could be wrong, I sure don't recall much in the order of threats towards her in the original thread. Mostly people just constantly thinking she was insane. Something that seems to be reasonably vaidated by her actions.

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't see any here either, but I didn't follow it that closely. There was at least one a-hole on TC's blog that did.

Could OP please post the email he sent JM? Did he make any reference to "seeing her at WSOP 2007"? I don't think you have to be batshit insane (which she is) to consider that threatening.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not the OP but I got the same email.

[/ QUOTE ]

So she's exactly right in this instance as well?

You're another of the "misogynistic and meta-stoopid adolescents and socially retarded adult males who typically post [censored] in online forums deserve nothing but contempt for their impotent little threats and bluster."?

Or were you just talking about everyone who got email *except* yourself?
Old 07-25-2007, 01:55 PM

And the worst part is;

I make as much as some entry-level professionals in yearly salary at my .25/.50 tables!

IN MY BOXERS . . .BITCH!
Old 07-25-2007, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
While I could be wrong, I sure don't recall much in the order of threats towards her in the original thread. Mostly people just constantly thinking she was insane. Something that seems to be reasonably vaidated by her actions.

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't see any here either, but I didn't follow it that closely. There was at least one a-hole on TC's blog that did.

Could OP please post the email he sent JM? Did he make any reference to "seeing her at WSOP 2007"? I don't think you have to be batshit insane (which she is) to consider that threatening.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not the OP but I got the same email.

[/ QUOTE ]

So she's exactly right in this instance as well?

You're another of the "misogynistic and meta-stoopid adolescents and socially retarded adult males who typically post [censored] in online forums deserve nothing but contempt for their impotent little threats and bluster."?

Or were you just talking about everyone who got email *except* yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

How about you post the whole quote instead of hacking it up like some shithuckster trying to stir things up.

I never threatened her and I would never threaten anyone online. I never so much as stated that I would tell her what I think of her in person if I ever got the chance (I have almost no life now why would I want even less of one). Anyone who did either or engaged in the typical online bluster stupid young men have a tendency to do when there's any high profile offline issue posted about, is exactly the sort of wannabee NVG loser I described them as.

My original email to her after reading the whole thread about the Terrence Chan fiasco was ..

"Omarossa called .. she wants her fifteen minutes back."

That's called sarcasm. It's isn't bluster and it isn't a threat.

I sent her another email that I never posted in here. I made no threats nor did I bluster in it either. Basically I asked why Playboy Enterprises was involved in a charity for African Relief, which to me seems pretty tacky and socially askew, but that's just me. When I think of plucking a dying continent from the abyss the first name that comes to my mind is "Hugh Hefner".
Old 07-25-2007, 03:26 PM

What's really disturbing about her is that every picture posted here and on Terrance Chan's blog has her in pretty tasteless poses -- being groped and fondled by others, sticking her chest out, and other suggestive shots.

Do they have a casting couch for press jobs at the WSOP?
Old 07-26-2007, 10:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
she's > 30 and uses MySpace??

[/ QUOTE ]
I've read that like 16% of myspace users are over 50.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:17 PM

is she 'a little bit' pregnant in the swimsuit pic?