Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Matchup Number One
Sin City 73 45.34%
Batman Begins 88 54.66%
Voters: 161. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-25-2007, 03:30 AM

Default Re: The Meanest Thing You Can Say To Me Without Getting CENSORED for $

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Starts of a little slow and obvious, but I warm up pretty good, in my opinion:

It's sad that you have to pay complete strangers to humiliate you. Did you just move out of your parents basement at 35, so they won't do it for free anymore? Isn't having hookers laugh at you because you can't get it up enough humiliation for you. Especially since you pay them afterwards anyway?

It saddens me that you crave negative attention from a group of strangers who constantly win money from you, since you are so dumb and lose at poker. And when you have the biggest upswing of your life, you give it all away to the meanest one of them.

I guess you never believed your older brother when he told you your mom would drink Vodka on purpose while she was pregnant with you and scream for an abortion, but that's what happens when your brother's your dad. Luckily your brother can't make you pregnant, but he sure rips your anus apart every night. And when you have a chance to get away from that, to read whatever you want on the internet, you search out more abuse, because you are, at the bottom of your weak heart a loser who is made to be controlled and hurt for the amusement of others.

I guess you could try and end the cycle by standing up for yourself, but even though, overall the world is better off without you in it, if you decide to stay, you serve society more by being the pillow biting cry baby sex toy of your brother, then if you try and do things for yourself, since you would only screw up and make the world a worse place for us decent people if you actually attempted to do anything at all.

As you sit in front of your monitor, the painful throbbing a constant reminder of your rightful place in the world, I do hope you consider that the night your mom tried to smother you in your sleep, your brother didn't save your life out of compassion, he saved it because he hated you and was horny enough to save you for years of vengeful fornication.
<font color="white">line break</font>
<font color="white">line break</font>

I do have to admit that you do bring a little love into this world, since you bring your mother and her husband closer when they laugh and describe to new acquaintances what your brother does to you. That shared laughter at your nightly rape does bring them closer, so there is something positive about you after all.

[/ QUOTE ]

tl;dr

[/ QUOTE ]

good thing you quoted the entire thing then... note that mine ends on an up note [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i always look at the positive in everyone
Old 07-25-2007, 05:01 AM

You should have trickled down your mom's legs
Old 07-25-2007, 09:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would like to shoot you and then insert my penis into the bullet holes, thrusting repeatedly until you are covered in blood and man-juice.

Shipppppppppp

[/ QUOTE ]

I remeber that movie..

unorginal.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
past instances where i proffessed to like you were fraudulent.

[/ QUOTE ]

I engaged in intercourse with your spouse or significant other.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh oh.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As far as I remember, I've never started a thread in BBV. This happens to be quite a bother to me, leaving me feeling unaccomplished. Thusly, I give you this thread (because i couldn't think of anything better.
The poster who makes the meanest comment without getting censored will receive $10 on stars.
...let the bashing begin!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear sir,

it has come to my attention that you are walking around with a polluted gene pool in your balls. Indeed, according to my research, you, and your family, have a collective IQ of 35. On top of being idiots without any sort of hope for normality, you emit a very foul odor. You are repugnant, and a danger to the people around you. Your sister sells herself to farm owners who wish to mate her with the oldest and sickest of their pigs. Your mother once won an award for being so disgusting and unattractive, that is why your father, the runner-up, was so in love with her. That is how you, you brainless and smelly freak, came about. You are a shame to humankind, and we kindly ask you to do us all a big favor and stop breathing. Your intoxicating breath has polluted us enough, we do not need your retarded genes to add more to our suffering.

Thanks.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As far as I remember, I've never started a thread in BBV. This happens to be quite a bother to me, leaving me feeling unaccomplished. Thusly, I give you this thread (because i couldn't think of anything better.
The poster who makes the meanest comment without getting censored will receive $10 on stars.
...let the bashing begin!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-25-2007, 10:43 AM

You are useless and meaningless and worthless to others. You must know how serial killers feel-- so embarrassingly impotent and pathetic that they have to physically impale someone in order to get their attention. This thread is a testament to how little you mean to the grand scheme of human experience, and how obvious it is, even to your insight-less and closeted consciousness, that when you pass from the earth (hopefully soon) nobody will cry, or even remember to care. If I win this contest, please don't give me ten dollars...use it to buy a homeless man some food so that you can make some small difference in the world for one fleeting second, a feeling not to be repeated in your utterly pointless idiotic waste of a sh-tlife.

--GA

PS You watch Lost.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:56 AM

your moran.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:06 AM

Default Re: The Meanest Thing You Can Say To Me Without Getting CENSORED for $10

beat: some dude mucked his wang into your mother's slop-hole...9mos later you came out, 21yrs 9mos later you posted here