Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2007, 10:21 PM

Default Re: Full Ring adivce request

[ QUOTE ]
Ok so I'm a NL25-50 full ring player, I have read a few books and feel I'm stronger then most of my opponents, but there are a few things I'm not so sure about and could be leaks. About coldcalling mostly.
also

I have a few examples, it could be that these have very clear answers
lets say all players have 100 BB stacks
tell me in both cases, the raiser being a nit, and a fairly loose raiser.

so early position raiser raises 3x the BB, and gets called by a MP player, everyone else folds to you in the BB, should you call with Q9s?
<font color="blue">Fold. Its a hard hand to play oop, if it was a 2x raise I'd call obv.</font>

early position raiser raises 3x the BB, everyone folds to you in LP with 33(what about 88)
<font color="blue">I call any pair here for set value.</font>

early position raiser raises 3x the BB, everyone folds to you in LP with 67s (what about TJs)
<font color="blue">I call a raise from a nit and fold to a loose. When you call with sc you are waiting win a huge pot when hit, a nit must have a good hand to open in ep, so you have great implied odds. A loose instead can be giving a shot with a fair good hand, then if you hit you will not win a big pot enough. If loose is also a calling station, I call.</font>

you raise 3x the BB 99 in early position, a player in late position reraises you 9x BB
<font color="blue">I call for set value.</font>

someone raises 3x bb, it gets folded to you in the BB with AJ (what about ATs?)
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue">Fold v early, reraise or check-donk bet v a stealer</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

someone raises 3x bb early position, it gets folded to you in LP with A4s (what about a one raise + one call to you)
<font color="blue">Fold (call)</font>

And also a question about the SB, do you complete the SB with Ax? what about hands like T4s/Q2s?
<font color="blue">Without limpers I raise 80% of my hands. With one limper I fold both. With 2+ limpers I complete.</font>

I would really appreciate it if someone took some time to answer these questions with a short explanation, thankyou.

[/ QUOTE ]
Excuse me for eventual grammar errors.