Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2007, 10:24 PM

Default Re: NL Cash Heads up at Pokerstars?

Idea box is rigged.
Old 07-23-2007, 08:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

P.S. One of the new guys must've turned it off, but could you please turn my luckbox back on, I believe it has been off for the last few weeks.

Thanks again.

[/ QUOTE ]

(censored) CLASSIC
Old 07-24-2007, 01:22 PM

my letter to them...

Hey,

I loooove heads up cash games. I want to play on Pokerstars, but I've mostly been playing HU lately and since your site does not offer these tables I've been forced to play on UltimateSuck.

Pokerstars is my favorite software and I love the rewards program and great support, but the lack of Heads Up cash play has forced me to take my traffic elsewhere.

I love you. Will you love me back? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

---

everyone else keep bothering them about it. jesus and god how can they not have HU cash?
Old 07-26-2007, 05:32 PM

ello,

Thank you for your suggestion of adding heads up cash games to our selection. I will forward your message on to our management team, and if enough players feel the same way as you then you may see these games added in the future.
I have reveiwed your account and can confirm that your luckbox is set for "neutral", the same setting every other player on our site enjoys. .

Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Regards,

Dan C
PokerStars Support Team
by far the best response their team has spit out to me.
Old 07-26-2007, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FTP has pretty easy HU cash games from what I've heard, but I imagine Stars HU would be even easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

this doesnt make any sense

[/ QUOTE ]

what

[/ QUOTE ]

what's so hard to understand? you made a completely unsubstantiated statement and expect it to be taken as truth. why would stars HU games be easier than FTP games, which you apprarently have not played either?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because stars is an easier site. If people can be playing HU cash on Fulltilt with 27% rakeback, and they are still hoping Stars opens HU cash games again, then obviously the games would be substantially easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf. how can you say that stars is an 'easier' site? what does that even mean? you are good at backing up unsubstantiated comments with more of the same.

how exactly are you defining easier?
is it avg vpip? i could show you datamined samples over a 3month period where ftp 3/6 and 5/10nl 6max is looser on average than the same games on stars.

please dont come in here talking about that which you nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

As I said, I was just speculating based on people's behavior. I guess that I'm wrong in assuming Stars is easier. But come on, you can see where I'm coming from, right? If a Heads Up cash game player has the option of playing on a site with 27% rakeback, then why would a thread be made about trying to get another site with no rakeback (with the exception of FPP's) to open up HU cash game tables? My answer was because Stars must be easy enough to compensate for not having rakeback. It's just a speculation, I'm sorry if it came off as a declaration, because I don't claim to know much of anything on the subject from personal experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a complete moron.
Old 07-26-2007, 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ello,

Thank you for your suggestion of adding heads up cash games to our selection. I will forward your message on to our management team, and if enough players feel the same way as you then you may see these games added in the future.
I have reveiwed your account and can confirm that your luckbox is set for "neutral", the same setting every other player on our site enjoys. .

Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Regards,

Dan C
PokerStars Support Team
by far the best response their team has spit out to me.

[/ QUOTE ]
i love stars support