Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > High Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2007, 12:32 AM

Default Re: money is burning; who is the incinerator?

Um am I the only person who even thought of 3betting flop?
Or is it because he is all on tilt that we prefer the calldown induce bluff line?

Oh btw I really like the induce 3ball SB turn line, I've considered that alot lately and have been wondering where I should be employing it more. I really like it in that spot.

JT
Old 07-24-2007, 04:41 AM

lurker's worthless opinion:
When bob posts a one-liner, his implication is nearly always logical; he rarely does the 3rd level sarcasm "which way does he mean that?" crap. Mike l's expansion of PB's post was reasonably obvious as the meaning of his post, and the one-liner expressed a simple disagreement without flaming the original mike opinion. Why is that so worthless?

Bob may not supply you with wisdom, mike, but his thoughts are welcome to those of us who try to learn from MS/HS forums.
-Curtis
Old 07-24-2007, 06:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not only that, but often you are dead wrong and spout of with an air of infallibility that only perpetuates the disinformation that you spread. Lots of us see it, but I am the only one who calls you on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

mike is rarely dead wrong, but his air of infallibilty applies. I pointed that out way before you. I mentioned it to Joe T right before you two started going at it.

PB is now taking the point past what's reasonable. It's true mike is arrogant and only respects the opinion of a few. But he's pretty far from a dispenser of disinformation.

His point of A high being is this. If I'm not mistaken hero has 3's (didn't go back and ch), so hero might as well have a good A high. That's pretty reasonable.