Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2007, 07:49 PM

Default Re: KOKTP RESULTS THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
The Sunday events were scheduled with the Euros in mind. It's hard to schedule things that make both the Euros and the Left-Coasters happy, so unless you wanted a much smaller event, it's tough.

[/ QUOTE ]

Point taken - I guess largest field size is the most important thing. I don't know how many europeans are/were interested in playing. But the ME started at 0200 Monday morning in UK. I played because I didn't work today (I told my boss that I had to play KOTKP, and he told me to take all the time I need).

I can't speak for everyone this side of the pond (and I've got no idea how many europeans played), but maybe concentrating on Sat night/Sun morning would attract a bigger euro contingent.
Old 07-23-2007, 07:54 PM

Where are you john, I'm in Lancashire?

The American Events were at 2/3 am and the Aussie Ones 11/12 daytime so that's not too bad, infact a rare opportunity to play both no?
Old 07-23-2007, 08:11 PM

Dorset, just north of Bournemouth.

I'm just saying that I didn't go to bed until 4.00 monday morning. I only played because I wasn't working today. If the main events were on Saturday night US, then more Europeans may be able to take part.
Old 07-23-2007, 08:34 PM

I find it somewhat amusing that at the end of the day only one other aussie (knockonwood) actually played in the aussie events and even then he lasted all of like 2 hands in the NL event. We also hand a newzealander (agt) and a few euros (newtown and oink and I probably missed one or two others, oops) which was good. thanks to all the US degenerates and early morning risers who made the effort to play.

MrAussieBattler
Old 07-23-2007, 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MrAussieBattler

[/ QUOTE ]

lols. u sure ur not a girl?
Old 07-23-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brain, way to go, you need to increase the thingies on your avatar by at least 2 more sizes, u r that cool right now [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

JBA, awesome results throughout, u even got $1 prop bet from me, you luckbox. I still don't know how the heck you came back in HU semifinal when I had 4:1 chip lead.

We'll need to do it again, hopefully with more participation from n00bs and lurkers! SHIPIT!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think anything bigger will fit under that shirt! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-23-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MrAussieBattler

[/ QUOTE ]

lols. u sure ur not a girl?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, we need this cleared up ASAP. Don't make us go all the way down under to check.
Old 07-23-2007, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't make us go all the way down under to check.

[/ QUOTE ]

It prolly wont help. I hear both sexes have a pouch down there.
Old 07-23-2007, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, who were the biggest fish in the kiddie pool? (which could be whoever lost the most in buyins or just plain sucked in every event)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm fairly certain that despite cashing in 3/4 events I played, I lost the most because of JBA owning me in prop bets (net losses on prop bets = $258). I'm going to remain bitter about him luckboxing me in the Razz ft for a long time... (ok, not really)
Old 07-23-2007, 08:52 PM

All-
Thanks for all the congrats! I had a really good time playing all weekend (still annoyed at SH HORSE [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]). I think this was my first KOTKP too. I know I didn't play the first couple because I sucked a lot and then couldn't make a few and I think I even wimped out last winter too. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I have to go back and look at the HHs from NL and the ME. I want to see just how card dead I really was...it felt like forever and I don't think I was being too nitty either.