Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2007, 01:39 AM

Default Re: I crashed my car after my dad paid 3 gs and my mom found the recei

one last post in this topic by me then i'm done

am i at the core a bad person? is there something that is fundamentally flawed about my self? i don't it's hard to say over the internet and is very subjective but i've never thought about it until now. what's up with me? who am i, and what have i done?

back ground i recently got released off probation three months ago and finished about two years of therapy with off/on ssris. everything was going groovy i.. just don't know

i know it's pretty retarded to ask an internet forum, but i really don't have anyone else i can tell this too.. =/
Old 07-23-2007, 01:44 AM

haha, you suck at driving while robotripping. noob.

seriously though, you suck at it.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:55 AM

can't you just smoke weed and drink everclear like a normal kid?
Old 07-23-2007, 01:55 AM

you're not a bad person

you're just stupid and you'll never amount to much

s'all good
Old 07-23-2007, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you're not a bad person

you're just stupid and you'll never amount to much

s'all good

[/ QUOTE ]

kyleb to OP:
Old 07-23-2007, 02:09 AM

we're no strangers to cough medicine
you know the rules, and so do i
Old 07-23-2007, 02:09 AM

is it wrong that i remember seeing crimson tide as a kid in theatres and now im staying up late and getting drunk to watch it on hbo?

sorry encore west not hbo
Old 07-23-2007, 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

am i at the core a bad person? is there something that is fundamentally flawed about my self? i don't it's hard to say over the internet and is very subjective but i've never thought about it until now. what's up with me? who am i, and what have i done?

back ground i recently got released off probation three months ago and finished about two years of therapy with off/on ssris. everything was going groovy i.. just don't know

i know it's pretty retarded to ask an internet forum, but i really don't have anyone else i can tell this too.. =/

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, not many of us in here are perfect. I myself have a DUI in my past and I used to drive drunk all the time. I used to be a [censored] hoodlum. I used to slang. I used to not hesitate to bust a cap in your general direction. I used to get in fights all the [censored] time. Been arrested several times (luckily never convicted other than the DUI).

Does it make me a bad person. Back then yes. But guess what, I figured out I was acting like a [censored] retard. All I was doing was setting myself up to end up in jail or dead. I just woke up one day and looked in the mirror and asked my self what the hell I was doing with my life. I'm a fairly intelligent guy, or at least my mom always told me so, and I was able to figure it out.

Now I'm Married, have twins on the way. Have a decent job that allows me to dump money into poker. If I can do it so can you.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, not many of us in here are perfect. I myself have a DUI in my past and I used to drive drunk all the time. I used to be a [censored] hoodlum. I used to slang. I used to not hesitate to bust a cap in your general direction. I used to get in fights all the [censored] time. Been arrested several times (luckily never convicted other than the DUI).

Does it make me a bad person. Back then yes. But guess what, I figured out I was acting like a [censored] retard. All I was doing was setting myself up to end up in jail or dead. I just woke up one day and looked in the mirror and asked my self what the hell I was doing with my life. I'm a fairly intelligent guy, or at least my mom always told me so, and I was able to figure it out.

Now I'm Married, have twins on the way. Have a decent job that allows me to dump money into poker. If I can do it so can you.

[/ QUOTE ]

u havent done anything and ur a failure at life
Old 07-23-2007, 05:31 AM

Start drinking fresh grapefruit juice when you drink cough syrup, it'll improve your driving skills/seperate your consciousness from your awareness.