Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-22-2007, 03:28 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

Grab the latest update from www.holdemmanager.net

I believe I have fixed the 0 import problem for at least some of the people with the issue. I have also added Prima support but you will find about 3% of cash hands fail and about 20% of tourney hands fail. Prima does some weird things with their HH's and in many situations the numbers simply don't add up... regardless, will be working on driving down those error % numbers.

If you have the 0 import problem you should delete your database before trying to import again from Options - DB Management - Delete DB

July 22nd - 0.14b
* Added Prima Support - please let me know if you find any issues. I see about a 3% failure rate right now due to some issues in that way that Prima saves / omits certain things. Will be working on getting this much close to 0%
* More attempts to fix the 0 import error issue
* Fixed Party Poker import error when late joiner plays hand but does not have seat or stack appear in the hand history. Currently the player is given 100 BB's s a default stack for the hand and is seated in the first available seat.
* Fixed Party Poker import error when late joiner plays hand but has $0 as his stack size. Default stack size of 100 BB's is now applied to the hand.
* Fixed bug when using Stack Size in BBs filter option. Returning to the filter form does not keep the value you selected, leaves the field blank and, if you save and rerun the report it will cause an error

rvg
Old 07-22-2007, 03:52 PM

Prima Import;Report;Game Desc: When imported. It says NL even if its FL u have played.
Old 07-22-2007, 04:00 PM

Could you send some fixed limit to tourneymgr@gmail.com

I didn't have any in the files that were sent to me so I made an assumption on what limit would look like.

Thanks,

Roy
Old 07-22-2007, 05:52 PM

your latest update did nothing for me! 0 hh's imported!
Old 07-22-2007, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
your latest update did nothing for me! 0 hh's imported!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm online now and have added you to my AIM. Message me if you have a minute.

rvg
Old 07-22-2007, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Could you send some fixed limit to tourneymgr@gmail.com

I didn't have any in the files that were sent to me so I made an assumption on what limit would look like.

Thanks,

Roy

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, got Prima limit sorted now. 0.15b will be ready later today.

rvg
Old 07-22-2007, 06:54 PM

Just thought I'd mention that I'm running some reports with various filters right now, and I've probably made more adjustments to my game in the past 5 minutes than in the previous 3 months.

RVG = awesome.
Old 07-22-2007, 06:54 PM

Grab the latest update from www.holdemmanager.net

July 22nd - 0.15b
* In the Players tab the currently selected players stats will appear above the other grid that shows everyone's stats for easy comparisons. Am still working on coordintating the view while scrolling horizontally.
* Fixed a Prima import error where Fixed Limit was imported as No Limit
* Fixed a Prima import error where hands from some hand histories had a slight change in format for mucked cards causing the hand to error during import
* Fixed a bug that caused an error when the Alias Management form was loaded
* Fixed a bug in the Players tab where a player who had exactly the number of hands as the minimum would not be shown. So, if you had 1 hand as the minimum then only players with 2 or more hands would appear.
* Fixed a bug where filtering by date using "On" would not return any rows.
* The Biggest Winners and Biggest Losers Reports in the Player view will now honor the minimum number of hands value. Previously it would ignore this.
* Changed "Import One File" to "Import File(s)" and multi select is now possible.
* Right click on a session in the Sessions tab and select "Update Filter to Session Date and Time" and the filter will automatically change to that range and loads the Hands tab
Old 07-22-2007, 07:05 PM

i just imported a bunch of hands with 1.14b, later i checked out my postgres log files and saw hundreds of thousands of lines like this one:

2007-07-22 20:26:27 WARNING: nonstandard use of \\ in a string literal at character 127
2007-07-22 20:26:27 HINT: Use the escape string syntax for backslashes, e.g., E'\\'.

you might want to stick to the standard use in order to avoid log writing slowing down the importing performance [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

or is it a setting that depends on my postgres config?
Old 07-22-2007, 07:16 PM

there is some inconsitency:

i joined my 3 screennames to a Hero Alias, now when i select Hero and run the Report tab by game buyin, it has a different amount of hands (and thus winnings) than when i go to players tab filtering for at least 3k hands (= only my 3 screenames)

also the game type description needs a fix, i got 0.5/1 0.50/1 and 0.50/1.00 stakes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])

also the titlebar in 1.15b still says 1.14b