Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2007, 03:40 PM

Default Re: Make less sense than the previous poster..

All too often, some people attempt to make an argument by attacking and insulting those who hold opposing views. Mr. John Q. 2p2 Member's exegeses are a perfect example. I realize that some of you may not know the particular background details of the events I'm referring to. I'm not going to go into those details here, but you can read up on them elsewhere. John never stops boasting about his generous contributions to charitable causes. As far as I can tell, however, his claimed magnanimousness is absolutely chimerical and, furthermore, we must lead John out of a dream world and back to hard reality. As mentioned above, however, that is not enough. It is necessary to do more. It is necessary to offer a framework for discussion so that we can more quickly reach a consensus. Consequently, if he thinks that science is merely a tool invented by the current elite to maintain power then maybe he should lay off the wacky tobaccy. One thing is certain: John's grand plan is to supplant one form of injustice with another. I'm sure Mao Tse Tung would approve. In any case, honor means nothing to John. Principles mean nothing to John. All he cares about is how to show us a gross miscarriage of common judgment.

It is grossly misleading merely to claim that if John truly wanted to be helpful, he wouldn't caricature and stereotype people from other cultures. Don't be intimidated by his threat to dominate or intimidate others. While he puts on a good dog and pony show, if one could get a Ph.D. in Propagandism, he would be the first in line to have one. I'm sure John wouldn't want me to eavesdrop on his conversations. So why does he want to give rise to gloomy chuckleheads of one sort or another? The complete answer to that question is a long, sad story. I've answered parts of that question in several of my previous letters, and I'll answer other parts in future ones. For now, I'll just say that he should not increase alienation and delinquency among our young people. Not now, not ever. We must stand united as free, sovereign individuals and lift our nation from the quicksand of injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Of that I am certain, because he says that my bitterness at him is merely the latent projection of libidinal energy stemming from self-induced anguish. You know, he can lie as much as he wants but he can't change the facts. If he could, he'd unequivocally prevent anyone from hearing that authority without wisdom is mere noise against the music of eternity. What's my problem, then? Allow me to present it in the form of a question: Does he believe, deep in the adytum of his own mind, that he is known for his sound judgment, unerring foresight, and sagacious adaptation of means to ends? Fortunately for us, the key to the answer is obvious: His stories about imperialism are particularly ridden with errors and distortions, even leaving aside the concept's initial implausibility.

When John first announced that he wanted to spawn a society in which those with the most deviant lifestyle, picayunish behavior, or personal failures are given the most by the government, I nearly choked on my own stomach bile. His blatant indifference towards the feelings of others is due to intense misunderstanding, suspicion, and fear. Well, that's getting away from my main topic, which is that you shouldn't let John intimidate you. You shouldn't let him push you around. We're the ones who are right, not John. If the past is any indication of the future, he will once again attempt to scrap the notion of national sovereignty. John is inherently wild, distasteful, and quasi-stinking. Oh, and he also has a nettlesome mode of existence.

John will prepare the ground for an ever-more vicious and brutal campaign of terror because he possesses a hatred that defies all logic and understanding, that cannot be quantified or reasoned away, and that savagely possesses hectoring thugs with predaceous and uncontrollable rage. He says that university professors must conform their theses and conclusions to his polyloquent, snarky prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers. This is noxious falsehood. The truth is that his warnings are a house of mirrors. How are we to find the opening that leads to freedom? Well, we all know the answer to that question, don't we? But in case you don't, then you should note that he coins polysyllabic neologisms to make his intimations sound like they're actually important. In fact, his treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary. Almost every day, John outreaches himself in setting new records for arrogance, deceit, and greed. It's definitely breathtaking to watch him. His brethren are capable of little else but hating and lying, even to each other, and every intellectually honest person knows it.

Let's get reasonable; what I have been writing up to this point is not what I initially intended to write in this letter. Instead, I decided it would be far more productive to tell you that if I withheld my feelings on this matter, I'd be no less irritable than John. Is it any wonder that he has lost contact with reality? I wonder what would happen if John really did perpetuate the myth that the kids on the playground are happy to surrender to the school bully. There's a spooky thought.

John's wheelings and dealings stink. How does John deal with this fascinating piece of information? He thoroughly ignores it. You can see where this is going. Of course, it's not that simple.

If it weren't for prodigal, jaded cheapskates, John would have no friends. He has never inscribed his name on the Parthenon of human excellence, either mental or moral. You might insist I'm telling you this because I like to beat up on him. Really, that isn't my principal reason. I don't especially need to beat up on John, because he is already despised by decent and knowledgeable people almost everywhere. I contend that he will really cause pain and injury to those who don't deserve it by the end of the decade. I base this confident prediction on, among other things, the fact that if he were to exhibit a deep disdain for all people who are not uncompromising, sleazy beguilers, social upheaval and violence would follow. It is therefore clear that one of John's disciples once said, "One can understand the elements of a scientific theory only by reference to the social condition and personal histories of the scientists involved." Now that's pretty funny, of course, but I didn't include that quote just to make you laugh. I included it to convince you that someone has been giving John's brain a very thorough washing, and now John is trying to do the same to us.

More concretely, John's most progressive idea is to see to it that all patriotic endeavors are directed down blind alleys, where they end in frustration and discouragement. If that sounds progressive to you, you must be facing the wrong way. From what I know of John's endeavors, he is saying essentially three things:

1. He is a spokesman for God.
2. He defends the real needs of the working class.
3. The most grumpy lamebrains I've ever seen are easily housebroken.

Obviously, all three of these are certainly lackadaisical.

John ignores a breathtaking number of facts, most notably:

Fact: There are lawsuits in John's future.

Fact: John doesn't shower often enough.

Fact: The natural result of John's insults is an intolerance that, in the long run, tends to destroy the lives of good, honest people.

In addition, John hates you -- yes, you, because you, like me, want to enable patriots to use their freedoms to save their freedoms. He desperately wants to be fashionable. I put that observation into this letter just to let you see that he insists that he is a martyr for freedom and a victim of antiheroism. This is a rather strong notion from someone who knows so little about the subject. You see, John is frightened that we might encourage individuals to come out of their cocoons and flourish. That's why he's trying so hard to prevent whistleblowers from reporting that he says that all literature which opposes oligarchism was forged by unctuous, quixotic nabobs of negativism. I've seen more plausible things scrawled on the bathroom walls in elementary schools. He says that he needs a little more time to clean up his act. As far as I'm concerned, his time has run out.

The long-term consequences of John's expositions are rarely examined, let alone subjected to scientific scrutiny. End of story. Actually, I should add that he has more understanding of beer and milk regulations than of farsighted plans for the future. I always catch hell whenever I say something like that, so let me assure you that his true goal is to wipe out delicate ecosystems. All the statements that his thralls make to justify or downplay that goal are only apologetics; they do nothing to reach out for things with permanence, things beyond wealth and comfort and pleasure, things that have real meaning. If we institute change, then the sea of demagogism, on which John so heavily relies, will begin to dry up. Even if foolhardy ranters join his band with the best of intentions, they will still make my stomach turn before long. Not all, I hasten to add, do join with the best of intentions. Let me sum up. It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
Old 07-21-2007, 03:42 PM

I just took a shower with the cockroach from hell.
Old 07-21-2007, 04:02 PM

i post on pocket fives
Old 07-21-2007, 04:02 PM

White liberals actually give a fk about minorities.
Old 07-21-2007, 04:12 PM

i for one actually think tank-catting into mordor would be one of the easier ways to gain access
Old 07-21-2007, 04:44 PM

Old 07-21-2007, 04:51 PM

Old 07-21-2007, 05:34 PM

Old 07-21-2007, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-21-2007, 06:00 PM

X-Post from Strat forum:

last night i saw someone eating a papaya and it was lookin sweet and then this morning i get up and im like damn i kinda want a papaya. well its a busy morning, i had to go to work for a few hours but all this time im craving papaya. someone offers to take me to lunch at a really good deli cause its my favorite place to go but im like nah im just gonna finish this work and then head home, but i really just didnt feel like eating a sandwich because what im after is some damn papaya. well it gets to be about 1 and i finally crack, leave work and head on over to albertsons. i get there and there are like a million people there, wtf, dont u people have lives?? so anyway i finally find the produce section but what do i find but no freaking papayas. i ended up getting some bananas and a mango, but it really isnt the same. BEAT.