Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 06:54 PM

Default Re: Please change your tourneys

[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of VIP... does anything think the FPPs will ever be worth anything? Or will they go the way of the neteller points?

[/ QUOTE ]

There have been suggestions of FPP stores and higher-paying FPP tournaments. Hopefully Fred will come on and respond to these, as well as to the various requests for software improvements and bug fixes.
Old 07-21-2007, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Something I don't understand is this:

WPX has a tournament three times a week with a massively generous overlay, a cheap buy-in with no fee, and they cap it at 500 players so you don't have to wade through a large field. This seems like the site is putting themselves out quite a bit for only the players benefit... only for people to bitch about structure, or the fact that there's no breaks, or whatever.

This is practically a freeroll and we should be thankful it exists. Treat it as such.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. I take personal offense to this as I am the one that most recently put up a lengthy post about everything you're pointing out.

I just reread my post, and it's replies. I do not see where you get the idea that our tone was bitching. I believe this thread is for all discussion regarding WSEX, most importantly suggestions. I feel my thread is nothing but a number of suggestions.

Moreover, I do not point these suggestions out only for the VIP tourney, but for all tourneys. If I was not completely clear, I love these VIP tourneys and am extremely thankful for them. You are right, they are damned near a freeroll. The first place payout is very often more than (or very near to) the ENTIRE player added portion of the prize pool. Basically, the players contribute the first place prize, and WSEX contributes the prize for the remaining 17 (normally) ITM positions. Very kickass.

I apologize if anyone finds my original tone to be bitchy. My intention was merely to make suggestions. I still feel those suggestions are important, and ask for all those who support them to please indicate that here, as well as e-mailing your support for those suggestions to WPEX.

As for Fred's recent absence. I don't typically get concerned about this. He may be quiet for extended periods of time, but he is a busy man and has always followed this thread even when not active in it.

FRED-I would ask on thing. Please make a little room in your PM box.

Thanks,

ja
Old 07-21-2007, 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I requested a check on May 21st for 1k and still have not received it. (Canada)

I was told a MONTH ago that they would Fedex it because of the delay. They're not even answering my e-mails anymore.

This is [censored] [censored]. What can I do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Update: Okay, apparently all I needed to do was send an e-mail with a different subject line than what I've been using for the past 2 months [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] As I got a reply within 5 hours, including a FedEx tracking number...
Old 07-21-2007, 01:08 PM

Default No PAHUD, NO PokerTracker = No Players

I always thought they should allow PT and PAHUD support, but i wasn't totally against the idea that WPEX implemented which basically prevented PAHUD from working.

Looking back, that notion killed the site. Even if the site had a ton of grinders, at least the tables would be filled. That would then bring in the fish. And a functioning site requires a mix of grinders to fill up 70 percent of the seats and then the fish filling up the rest.

But when fish opens up the WPEX client they see no games and they don't even bother to play.

While most fish don't care about rake, they also don't care about PT and PAHUD and grinders. All of the bad players i know, don't even know what PT is and don't care about it.

Unfortunately there were like 4 or 5 retards on this site that somehow convinced the WPEX people to ban PT and PAHUD.
Old 07-21-2007, 07:51 PM

Default Re: No PAHUD, NO PokerTracker = No Players

[ QUOTE ]
.... WPEX implemented which basically prevented PAHUD from working. Looking back, that notion killed the site. Even if the site had a ton of grinders, at least the tables would be filled. That would then bring in the fish. And a functioning site requires a mix of grinders to fill up ...

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. This has been said a million times a million different ways, but that doesn't make it any less true.

Blah, blah, meow chow, you people talking endlessly about largely irrelevant [censored]. Sadly, Wsex is dying. Nice job management. Take a great concept and [censored] the bed, mortally wounding the site from the start with some idiotic notion of making a 'fun' place to play 'grinder free.'
Old 07-24-2007, 02:06 PM

Check update. Requested via courier 7/16, received 7/24. Getting better.
Old 07-24-2007, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Check update. Requested via courier 7/16, received 7/24. Getting better.

[/ QUOTE ]

I requested mine via courier on 7/17 and received it today, 7/24.
Old 07-24-2007, 09:51 PM

courier is the 30 dollar option?
Old 07-24-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
courier is the 30 dollar option?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:25 AM

Here's a request, don't know if it's been asked yet. Fix the rebuy function in cash games. It tilts me not being able to rebuy for about 3 hands. Also, I don't see the need for the box that confirms the rebuy. It always appears after a delay and it's just unnecessary extra clicking.
Closed Thread