Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2007, 06:36 PM

Default Re: First 30k Hands At 200NL (Stats/Graph) - I\'m Better Than You

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is so standard at 200nl good job tho

[/ QUOTE ]

Please post your graph of 30k hands at Stars NL200 with a comparable win rate.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-19-2007, 06:41 PM

Default Re: First 30k Hands At 200NL (Stats/Graph) - I\'m Better Than You

coach me?
Old 07-19-2007, 07:03 PM

Default Re: First 30k Hands At 200NL (Stats/Graph)

[ QUOTE ]
150K+ 4-5PTBB graph far more impressive than this graph.

[/ QUOTE ]

lawl, quoted for hilarity

and i've been a 10+ptbb winner at 50NL and 100NL over like 150-200k total hands, and i just started playing 6-max in february

skier, you were indeed correct. and honestly you (and people like clayton) going on about how much money there is to be made at cash as opposed to donkaments was what helped push me towards finally learning nl cash

As for the two posts who say i'm "okay" or "one of the better regs at 200", please name one reg better than me.

if Noah and Adam played regularly, it'd be worth debating, but saying you don't think much of my play, have seen me make errors, and that there are better regs without a)naming them, or b)giving out your own stars name is pretty damning evidence that you're FOS
Old 07-19-2007, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and i've been a 10+ptbb winner at 50NL and 100NL over like 150-200k total hands, and i just started playing 6-max in february

skier, you were indeed correct. and honestly you (and people like clayton) going on about how much money there is to be made at cash as opposed to donkaments was what helped push me towards finally learning nl cash

As for the two posts who say i'm "okay" or "one of the better regs at 200", please name one reg better than me.

if Noah and Adam played regularly, it'd be worth debating, but saying you don't think much of my play, have seen me make errors, and that there are better regs without a)naming them, or b)giving out your own stars name is pretty damning evidence that you're FOS

[/ QUOTE ]

I was gonna write something big on this but I'm just going to bite my lip and say NICE JOB 0EVG0 YOU ARE CLEARLY BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE IN SSNL AND YOU SHOULD MOVE UP TO 600NL+ ASAP.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:16 PM

Another fan I see.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:19 PM

YOUR DOWNSWING IS COMING

Okay, maybe not, I just didn't want to feel left out.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, congrats.

Now let me get this straight...you're claiming to be the best "reg" at 200nl after playing 30k hands?

I'm not saying you're right/wrong, but if you've only played 30k hands it seems like a HUGE assumption. Am I missing something here?
Old 07-19-2007, 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, congrats.

Now let me get this straight...you're claiming to be the best "reg" at 200nl after playing 30k hands?

I'm not saying you're right/wrong, but if you've only played 30k hands it seems like a HUGE assumption. Am I missing something here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Best reg of those I have played with.

Obviously I could be missing some all-stars, but I do what I can with the information available to me.

Also, most of the 200NL regs are the same 100NL regs I was better than 2 months ago.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

An overinflated ego?
Old 07-19-2007, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
feel free to post these graphs anytime.