Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2007, 01:15 PM

Default Re: Brandi 2 tabling right now (Flirty B on Stars)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

She stole from Newhizzle, refuses to pay him back. I don't really get how she shouldn't be bothered. She is a liar and a thief.

I heard that the police are bothering Mike Vick, from what I know he enjoys watching Dogs kill each other and so does a lot of his friends. I really don't get why the police want to ruin his fun

[/ QUOTE ]

*shrug* I don't know enough about the Newhizzle story to know what about it is true.

And are you really comparing poker to dog fights and railbirds to officially sanctioned officers of the peace?

[/ QUOTE ]

So if you don't know what you are talking about then be quiet,

I am comparing stealing (illegal) to dogfights (illegal). Saying that since Brandi is having fun playing poker (when she owes people money) then why can't Vick have fun as well?
Old 07-19-2007, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

She stole from Newhizzle, refuses to pay him back. I don't really get how she shouldn't be bothered. She is a liar and a thief.

I heard that the police are bothering Mike Vick, from what I know he enjoys watching Dogs kill each other and so does a lot of his friends. I really don't get why the police want to ruin his fun

[/ QUOTE ]

*shrug* I don't know enough about the Newhizzle story to know what about it is true.

And are you really comparing poker to dog fights and railbirds to officially sanctioned officers of the peace?

[/ QUOTE ]

So if you don't know what you are talking about then be quiet,

I am comparing stealing (illegal) to dogfights (illegal). Saying that since Brandi is having fun playing poker (when she owes people money) then why can't Vick have fun as well?

[/ QUOTE ]
Terrible analogy, sorry.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:27 PM

after reading this thread, it kinda looks like Brandi came out on top with the chat bans. also, most of the chat wasn't actually funny or interesting and I expect far higher quality burns from BBV in the future.

ps: pimprexel, how does it feel to have the username 'pimprexel' and yet be pretty much the opposite of a pimp?
Old 07-19-2007, 01:43 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

pimprexel,

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
rj
Old 07-19-2007, 02:47 PM

0evg0, that chat makes you look like a huge douchebag.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
0evg0, that chat makes you look like a huge unfunny douchebag.

[/ QUOTE ]
fypament
Old 07-19-2007, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So pathetic. The girl sits on her couch and wants to play some poker, drink a glass of wine and relax and you idiots harrass her. Do none of you guys have girlfriends, families, any form of outside non internet activities? Such a sick vicous cycle. You guys rant about why are they so many Brandi threads and why is she such an internet celebrity, yet you guys are the ones creating this. She didnt say a word while playing and deanrover6 starts verbally threatening her. Sits in a 15/30 game with 100k so he can insult her and not play. OHHHH Dean you feel like a man insulting and trying to intimidate a girl? I know you wont be able to answer me on stars since your chat is now suspended. You threatened Brandi and told her you were "going to fly in from Chicago tommorow and [censored] her"... Why dont you try picking on some boys instead of 115lb girls? Come talk to me and disrespect me like you did Brandi for no other reason other than your obivous lack of self esteem and insecurity.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you that we should simply ignore Brandi. She is a nobody, a nothing. Ignore her and she'll go away. It's not like she is going to keep showing up at final tables or get any press based on merit, as she clearly sucks at poker. The only reason the gal is known at all is for her indiscretions, not for her talent. No one stops to look at moving traffic, they look at the 7 car pile-up, which is exactly what she is.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:19 PM

That chat is so unfunny it's physically painful to read.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:36 PM

Old 07-19-2007, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
pimprexel, if Dean said what you said he wrote, please provide the text.

[/ QUOTE ]

Humble Pie, I am not going to degrade myself by repeating any more of the trash that came out of Deans mouth other than what I have already stated. We are extremely close and I wouldnt let any friend of mine be subjected to this sort of treatment. There we over 20 people on the waiting list and many others were railing. Some one else can post it. I was next to her. I saw what he wrote. Its actually some what my fault. I had asked her earlier to take off her search feature so I could locate her. Here is the transcipt of the email from Stars.

Hello Flirty B,

I appreciate the time you took to write us regarding your concern. As
we cannot monitor every table 24 hours, we are glad to have players as
our "eyes and ears".

After review of the chat log, we have decided to remove this player's
chat privileges. Their language was totally inappropriate and abusive
to others. Our games are to be kept clean, fun, and a comfortable
environment for everyone. We cannot tolerate this type of behavior at
our tables.

Regards,

Kiet
PokerStars Support Team

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at how this is written. Compare it to Brandi's other posts.

I'm just saying...

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, no [censored]. If you're going to post as someone else, at least change up your dictation, capitalization, or *something* to make it plausible that you're NOT THE SAME PERSON.

Harassing Brandi just to harass her while railtarding is pretty dumb, but it's hard to feel any pity for such a scandalous attention whore.